Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nuclear War Fuel on MGTOW

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/7cp3p9/more_cancer_fuel_dont_get_married/

We need to bring back the death penalty for adultery.

I can't view le reddit. Can someone tell me what is happening? ty

Skank has been banging her boss for over a year (while married to another man) and considers a "victim". She deserves to be tortured for over a year and then killed.

ItheIthe said:
Skank has been banging her boss for over a year (while married to another man) and considers a "victim". She deserves to be tortured for over a year and then killed.

typical redditor

Seriously, there are not enough stones on this planet for this whore.

I dont know what to say anymore.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I can't view le reddit. Can someone tell me what is happening? ty

Literally nothing. 
A female cheats on her hubby and later spins the narrative.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Literally nothing. 
A female cheats on her hubby and later spins the narrative.

So water is wet?

Stuff like this is bad for my mental health. This is why I need to leave. Reading these things makes me Seriously want to [CENSORED].

Fucking dumb disgusting roastie whore.

giphy.gif

Women are such hopeless victims when it suits them. Then the next minute you have feminist slags going all "big red" and saying that women are strong and independent how dare you. Then next minute damsalling and demanding the patriarchy steps in and saves them. This is why you cannot leave anything fucking important to women.

the concept of marriage is useless without religion being a watchful eye

Someone should take a sword and shove it into the depths of its cunt until its folds are completely torn out, causing it to slowly die from blood loss and infection.