Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nuclear painful BP: most middle class and rich women will never experience any kind of suffering

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★★
They will live perfect lives full of pleasure, praises and fun

Nothing bad will ever happen to them

They will have limitless sex

they will have a career and be "succesful", thinking they are competent and worked hard for everything

they will be mean, treat other people like garbage without any repercussions

Imagine that

Happily ever after, living the Bluepill dream

Yep. Most women never knew real suffering in their lives. I cannot fathom a life where loneliness is nonexistent and sex is readily available. They are literally living fantasy lives and still complain

Shabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbat

Yep. Most women never knew real suffering in their lives. I cannot fathom a life where loneliness is nonexistent and sex is readily available. They are literally living fantasy lives and still complain
Not most women. The ones I described are the top 1%.

Hiroshima-Nagasaki blackpill, indeed.

Society sides with women by default and takes their side.

Women get jobs through gender quotas, affirmative action and just sucking the boss's dick.

Women control and punish men by withholding affection and sex.

Women have their love and sex life 100% guaranteed, no matter their looks.

Most teachers are female, most HR hirers are female, they can discriminate freely against men.

They OWN THIS FUCKING PLANET.

Not most women. The ones I described are the top 1%.
You are wrong here. 99% of women or more live excellent lives filled with love and sex whenever they want. Any woman that's a 4/10 and above, or heck, even 3/10 and above, is never gonna be lonely. I know of a local 350 pound woman with a horrible double chin, and she looks ugly as shit. I wouldn't even want this foid, but she still has a normie looking boyfriend.

They can't lose man, unless they are horribly deformed. You underestimate how easy the average or even below average woman has it

You are wrong here. 99% of women or more live excellent lives filled with love and sex whenever they want. Any woman that's a 4/10 and above, or heck, even 3/10 and above, is never gonna be lonely. I know of a local 350 pound woman with a horrible double chin, and she looks ugly as shit. I wouldn't even want this foid, but she still has a normie looking boyfriend.

They can't lose man, unless they are horribly deformed. You underestimate how easy the average or even below average woman has it
No, man. You don't understand. The foids I am describing are beyond all this, they will never be fat, they will never be bullied. They are absolutely stacies who will travel the world, look great, exercise, eat health and be admired by most people for existing, she will probably be a huge influencer. She will never have to deal with anything. You will probably masturbate thinking about her, she will only interact with white giga chads throughout her life. You cannot feel superior to her in any way because she destroys any illusion you can build, even foids who seem privileged will squirm with envy of this type of woman. They were literally born just to feel positive emotions and nothing else.

No, man. You don't understand. The foids I am describing are beyond all this, they will never be fat, they will never be bullied. They are absolutely stacies who will travel the world, look great, exercise, eat health and be admired by most people for existing, she will probably be a huge influencer. She will never have to deal with anything. You will probably masturbate thinking about her, she will only interact with white giga chads throughout her life. You cannot feel superior to her in any way because she destroys any illusion you can build, even foids who seem privileged will squirm with envy of this type of woman. They were literally born just to feel positive emotions and nothing else.
Nah, I get it man. I know some foid like this live on turbo easy mode with all cheats enabled. I'm just saying that most foids even live incredibly good lives.

Foids live great life.
Used to be that top half of men lived good life, now it's probably 20 percent or less and going down.
Bottom 80 percent of men now live horrible lives.

But...but....we are a great species who should reproduce to 20, 30 billion people, and the Jews will give us free money forever, and the resources will be free forever because the white man will explore and develop them (but he's still racist, of course).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back