Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nuclear blackpill to religioncopers (me included)

LMAO, the main problem with people like you is that you can't go outside of that middle eastern box, just like those Muslims. If you claim yourself as a "christian" or "Muslim" you are forever bound to that same semiotic root. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are so entangled with each other that you can't just separate them. Whatever justification that Marcion guy was trying to pull out from his ass still has Semitic root, sadly. Above all, Jesus was a Jew himself, I don't understand how would someone separate Jesus from his racial identity.

Get outside of that Judaic box, see it from the above. If you try enough, sure all whites like you will find your street-shitting curry roots, because all thing came from the curryland. From your Norse mythology to the very language you speak, still carries many curry (Sanskrit) vestiges, good that Christianity could not obliterate everything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ašvieniai

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesir–Asura_correspondence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Germanic_language

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_mythology

Christianity fucked your heads so good that none of you have no fucking clue what your culture looked like before the Christians came from the middle east.

JFL @ Europeans.

I know quite about the Vedas and Confucianism and Buddhism....don't try and educate me...one figure in Europe, Baron Ungern was a Buddhist and a Christian at the same time. as far as proto-Indo Europeans, we Celts were the first to live there, in Europe.

VSHLUk8.jpg
"faith" God I nearly died reading this
I know I'm not the only one here who copes with religion, specifically with beliefs such as "this world is evil", "nothing material will really make you happy or fulfilled", "women are evil and bonded to the more earthly aspects of life" and so forth (almost typed "sofort", RIP my honed teacher-tier English :feelsrope:)

One particular strong cope is "being born ugly actually has a good side, since Chads get distracted by their opportunities of sex and relationships with women, while I have it easier pursuing my spiritual goals".

Truth is, it's actually the exact opposite. Chad has it easier in everything, including spirituality.

A Chad that already fucked dozens, if not hundreds of prime gorgeous women can legitimaly say that it doesn't make him truly happy or fulfilled, because he tried it and experienced it himself. We, religioncoping incels, can claim to know that theoretically, but the fact is, we will carry a good deal of doubt, curiosity and resentment to the day we die. We never had the opportunity to truly pursuit the biggest of worldly pleasures (sex/women), let alone in its purest forms (sex with prime 8/10+ women completely in love with us).

Siddhartha Gautama, probably the best example of a successful ascetic in history (bar Jesus, but he was supposedly God/God's son so it doesn't count, kek) was a prince who live all his young years in a palace full of all the best the world has to offer, completely shield from everything bad and ugly. He probably had sex with various prime JBs daily and many other things most people here would kill to have a quick taste of. But he renounced to everything because he was sure he had tried the very best the world could give him and was still unfulfilled and unhappy. He didn't look back because he had full sense of closure with hedonism.

Meanwhile, incel monks end up fucking other monks in the ass thanks to being so desperate.

Chad always wins, even in spirituality.

@Fontaine (hope I don't disturb your hiatus from the site but I can't avoid to think of you with this post)
@StormlitAqua
But yet again the afterlife is a good cope, being wronged in this life only to be rewarded in the next.
Indian philosophy is 3000 years ahead of European ones, also free from all kind of judaic pollution.
Let's be real here, you really wanna follow Indian philosophy? I mean firstly Hinduism itself is nothing but idolatry

Last edited:
Looks to me someone has made a God out of earthly existence and their own ego.

I like the answer God give's Job at the end of that book, which can be summed with "where the fuck were you when i was creating the world?".

God is Absolute, and that's that. Arguing with him is pointless.

But more than that, God is the only thing that's real in the first place, where as you are just a nothing. The very conception of "you" as you is a mirage, a delusion. There is only one I, which is that of God. The very fact you believe you can question God's fairness by measuring the degree of "happiness" you get to experience (thus, by your reckoning, a Chad is "higher" than a Saint or a man chosen by God) either in this life or the next shows the degree of the delusion God is attempting to brake. In Islam, it is said even paradise is a "prison". Liberation, Nirvana, theomorphism, whatever you want to call it, is higher even than paradise.

Lastly, the "experiences" you crave so much reside in nothing other than God in the first place. The reason sexuality is such a big deal for incels is that sex, in the "right" conditions, is the only means by which normal people can obtain a brief realization of the Absolute. This is why it is such a torture not tho have access to this. This is why every other experience in life is but a "cope", because everything we can enjoy in this world is relative and ephemeral, except for that one experience which provides a type of "existential" consolation, at least for a brief time.

Now, with all this said, all you are craving when you are craving sex is not sex in itself, but that experience of the absolute, which ultimately is nothing but the experience of God's ultimate nature, which... resides in God and not in sex, and which can be obtained, permanently, outside of sexuality.

Not to say every incel is destined for this, but i'm just throwing this out there.

I agree completely, and in fact most happy religious men are handsome from what I've seen. On the other hand, ugly religious men seem to always have a chip on their shoulders, they believe without really believing. In France there is a semi-popular Catholic "far right" blogger who is basically a clinically depressed 40 yo incel with recessed chin. Poor guy is miserable, and spends his time criticizing modern degeneracy in a more or less "sour grapes" style. He displayed remarkable self-awareness sometimes, with blog posts where he lamented aloud the fact that he was ugly and his love life had been miserable.
I'm from France , I just wanted to know , who are you talking about ?
people from rivarol ?

How? Only by procreation can we make life in our image like god had.

That's hardly the point. Procreation is not the purpose of sexuality, not from an higher point of view. It is the experience itself, that brief relief from the sense of relativity and contingency which makes everything in this world appear pointless in the ultimate sense.

Now on a physical level the consequence of that union between male and female produces a physical child, but that is a secondary aspect. Nobody desires the experience of sexuality for the specific purpose of having a child. People who believe in evolution don't even understand just how mistaken they are on this point. Procreation is not the ultimate purpose of human existence. The ultimate purpose of human existence is realization of that which is above contingency, as simple as that. And this realization can be brought about by spiritual practice.

Now it so happens that the immanence of God seeps through physical reality and you can "experience" certain aspects of the divine (and thus of that which is beyond contingency) by exposure to earthly things, with sexuality having the highest spiritual content anyone can extract from a physical experience (granted that this vary from person to person. Some people are blunted to anything of a spiritual order so for them sexuality is something that is no better than masturbation. A degrading situation also deprives this experience of its spiritual possibilities, hence why using prostitutes doesn't provide that experience we all crave).

With that said, all you are doing is using physical experiences to get contact with something that is above this physical realm altogether, and which can also be reached by a more direct mean. This is why every religion worth its salt preaches detachment from earthly experiences or pleasures. Not just because they can distract you from attaining access to the real thing (rather than getting a whiff of it by means of an imperfect and limited proxy), but also because earthly experiences have a "negative" connotation to them, with sexuality having the worst possible eschatological consequences precisely because its spiritual significance is so high. That's why we are all scared of sexual deviancy, despite all the massive propaganda by the Freudians to convince us that it is not such a big deal.

So i guess we now come to the main question: how do we obtain direct access to this experience of divine reality apart from physical experiences? Realization by means of initiation in a spiritual order within a traditional religion, which is easier said than done because:

1) We currently live at the tail end of what the Hindu call the "Kali Yuga", the end of the world, where every religious environment is compromised and where spiritual orders of an higher level have either disappeared or are hiding from public view.

2) Everybody here has probably sunk to great levels of degeneracy due to their inceldom that the idea of following a path of initiation, even assuming one is able to find a real one, is very difficult to conceive.

So, incels are either damned, or this is a preliminary stage towards preparing for an higher spiritual purpose that might be fulfilled at some point after death. So i would think the best incels can do is hold fast to their humanity and their faith and stop sinking into darkness on accounting of not being able to experience happiness in this life. You are not gonna get it anyway, so what's the point?
In Christianity if you repent all your sins are forgiven.
So now imagine this situation:
Chad is a religious criminal thug and fucks all those foids through his life, and then repents on his deathbed and goes to heaven.
Incel is an atheist, never does anyone any harm, never has sex, never repents and goes to hell just for being an atheist.

This religion logic is one of the reasons I'm an atheist, and even if god was real I would gladly join up with satan.

This is based on a misunderstanding of what "forgiveness" entails.

Your "sins" can only be washed away from you if you have gone through a spiritual transformation where you are no longer in a state capable of committing such things. Such a thing implies spiritual effort. You can't just go through every sin imaginable then expect to be able to "repent" on a whim.

Last edited:
Curious about this guy's blog. Links?
I'm from France , I just wanted to know , who are you talking about ?
people from rivarol ?
Not Rivarol, no, though Jérôme Bourbon's reactionary beliefs are evidently (to me) linked somewhat to feelings of physical inferiority... the past is very appealing for unattractive men since they enjoyed a lot more status and luck with women back then.

The guy I'm talking about is Xavier Eman. He wrote for the magazine Elements.

His blog is http://amoyquechault2.over-blog.com/

He did write some posts, mostly on his former blog (now deleted), where he evoked in no unclear terms his ugliness and envy of more handsome friends. I applaud him for his willingness to confront the subject, without the slightest mockery. We need more blackpill writers.