Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Nuclear Blackpill][Newcels GTFIH] Inceldom affects NOT just about dating and romantic success

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Whenever I surf on the internet and when I searched up the topic about "Incels", most of the soy media will keep saying about "losers with zero romantic success who wants to kill all women!". Those media and "journalists" are beyond delusional ngl. Inceldom affects NOT just about dating and romantic success, it affects ALL aspects of life. Here's how it goes.

Infancy:
- When you were born, your parents will be repulsed by your appearance, regretted that they didn't abort you long before
- Nurses will be disgusted and berate your parents for conceiving such an abomination
- Your parents' friends suggest them to give you away to an orphanage

Young child:
- When your parents sent to the school, the teacher will be horrified at your appearance and send you to a less well-cared class
- Other children will laugh and antagonize you by calling you "an ugly freak" because of your looks
- In the worst case they will throw objects at you and in some cases, teacher will secretly cheer at that

Teenager:
- When you are going to high school, normies (especially foids) will be repulsed with your appearance and tell Chads and Tyrones will beat you to a pulp
- Meanwhile the teachers will not bat an eye to this, instead the foid ones will fuck the Chads and Tyrones who just beat you to near-death
- For the worst case, you might be accused with inappropriate behavior for pointing out this hypocrisy

Adulthood:
- Your parents will most likely kick you out from the house, so you will have to wagecuck
- When you are interviewing for a job, the interviewer immediately rejects you after pretending read your resume, simply you are too ugly for the job
- So you have no choice but to wagecuck for cashier or fry-cook, the customers will be disgusted at your appearance almost immediately, just like the interviewer mentioned above
- When you are going back to home, you will be repulsed by children and teenagers seeing you.

Senile-hood:
- When you are too old to work, you will either go homeless and die, or you will go to a governmental senior home
- The caretakers will treat you noticeably worse than other senile residents
- People in general refer you as those "boomers" who need to die
- Before you die, people want you to die as soon as possible so that they will get to forget about your disgusting face
- After you die, you will most likely become a heap of ash and even then, people still wish that you are in hell so that they get to avoid your hideous form in heaven. This applies to ALL people, even the most pure and religious clergymen, imams, rabbis, monks and many types of religious practitioners.

In short, if you have an ugly face (with a short height you are double over), people want you DEAD.

Inb4 TL;DR

for newcels:

Yes agreed, and parents will neglect their uglier children subconciously

Yes agreed, and parents will neglect their uglier children subconciously
Nobody would want to associate with someone (especially a male) with a recessed chin, negatively tilted eyes, or a short height.

I see a lot of parallels in my life.
Brutal.

I see a lot of parallels in my life.
Brutal.
And yet the soy government of Canada thinks Incels exist because "they have no gfs". Lack of looks or height can seriously jeopardize your life.