Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Nuclear] A Family Gathering

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
IT WON'T TOUCH THIS

So last Thursday me and my family went to my Dad's friend's house for dinner. The family that I was visiting was near a beach and many of you would assume there would be lots of Chad's and Stacies, however that one was quite far from the Downtown Toronto so there aren't that many people so it's Lifefuel. The eldest son of two of the family of my Uncle was slightly younger than 18 and he was already driving out to party (FYI he is around the same height as mine 5'10). That's the first Suifuel but I plan to get my license in this summer.

The nuclear part of it came and it wasn't even about MOGGING, it was about how me, my parents and the family aforementioned were having some drinks and we talked about some future plans. In Chinese there was a term called "酒后吐真言" or known as "Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts". When I mentioned about how I would increase my height via hormones, I was SHOCKED that they would actually agreed with my thoughts.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks You are 100 percent right on this issue from this post: https://incels.is/threads/yesterday-i-got-into-a-heated-argument-with-my-parents.220876/post-4958986

That moment was the time that no matter how hard my parents bluepill me, they still want a TALLER son (I am same height as my Dad). From now on, getting HGH is serious and I WILL do it this month.

@Diocel @Colvin76 @ThoughtfulCel @FinnCel @PPEcel @Emba @Unhappy-Man @WØLF

MODS PIN THIS

PM Me if I get perm'd from this thread.

Low inhib if you actually said that

Bluepillers are liars, nothing new tbh. How old are you are your growth plates still open?

Bluepillers are liars, nothing new tbh. How old are you are your growth plates still open?
My family and they told me it's around until 21. FYI I am 19 in 2 weeks

Under 6 feet is a death sentence

My family and they told me it's around until 21. FYI I am 19 in 2 weeks
They told you your growth plates close at 21? Why would you believe them lol. The window is rapidly closing as we speak ngl you absolutely have to do it as soon as possible if you want to see any results

Incels: 11
Bluepillers: 7

Go for it brother. Research it, talk to docs who support you, and get the best you can to try and get taller while you can.

I wish I was blackpilled and could have a shot to get some hormones to not become a manlet. Hope it works out for you.

They told you your growth plates close at 21? Why would you believe them lol. The window is rapidly closing as we speak ngl you absolutely have to do it as soon as possible if you want to see any results
That's why I plan to get them in 2 weeks

Go for it brother. Research it, talk to docs who support you, and get the best you can to try and get taller while you can.

I wish I was blackpilled and could have a shot to get some hormones to not become a manlet. Hope it works out for you.
Could get LL to become 6'+ for last resort

That's why I plan to get them in 2 weeks
I wish I had the money for it, my growth plates are closing as we speak and my mom doesn't give a shit when I tell her we need to see a doctor asap fuck my life

Could get LL to become 6'+ for last resort
LL wouldnt get me 6 and I don't have the money nor the trust of some random russian doctor for it. I accepted I'm fuck, but hopefully you can escape it.

I wish I had the money for it, my growth plates are closing as we speak and my mom doesn't give a shit when I tell her we need to see a doctor asap fuck my life
I might even bypass the doctors as long I am not overdosing.

Last edited:
Deep down people are just apes from 15000 BC
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 29, Bluepillers: 31)
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 31, Bluepillers: 42)

Yep, that's going on cucktears. I wonder what Sigma and the rest of the IT cesspool would react though.

Last edited:
Height doesn't do jack shit, you will still die an incel.

Height doesn't do jack shit, you will still die an incel.
You will still get more respect though. Height = Power

99% chance you'll still be 5'10 if you are past 18. It's just not gonna happen. You are basically bluepilling yourself with the "I still have time, I'm not 21 yet" cope

HGH won't do shit past 18 because if it did then most IFBB pro bodybuilders like Ronnie or Phil would be 8ft GigaChads.

Your best bet is to save money for LL surgery. Yes, no kidding. You can safely gain extra 5 cms. Ask @needsolution he did LL.

However, the final blackpill that you need to swallow is that You are just UGLY. It's not your height. Girls are not rejecting you because you are "just" 5'10. They are rejecting you because of your ricecel face.

@ionlycopenow thoughts on this HGHmaxxing?

99% chance you'll still be 5'10 if you are past 18. It's just not gonna happen. You are basically bluepilling yourself with the "I still have time, I'm not 21 yet" cope

HGH won't do shit past 18 because if it did then most IFBB pro bodybuilders like Ronnie or Phil would be 8ft GigaChads.

Your best bet is to save money for LL surgery. Yes, no kidding. You can safely gain extra 5 cms. Ask @needsolution he did LL.

However, the final blackpill that you need to swallow is that You are just UGLY. It's not your height. Girls are not rejecting you because you are "just" 5'10. They are rejecting you because of your ricecel face.

@ionlycopenow thoughts on this HGHmaxxing?
HGH works if your plates AREN'T fused yet. People have different growth spurts

HGH works if your plates AREN'T fused yet. People have different growth spurts
So, are you plates fused yet? You are 18+ and 99% chance your plates are closed. That's why I initially wrote 99% in my above post. However, if you are that 1% then good for you and best of luck but I'd fix my face first if I were you.

So, are you plates fused yet? You are 18+ and 99% chance your plates are closed. That's why I initially wrote 99% in my above post. However, if you are that 1% then good for you and best of luck but I'd fix my face first if I were you.
Will give a shot of 100 bucks for growing a few inches.

Will give a shot of 100 bucks for growing a few inches.
Lel bro there is no "give a shot" here, that's now how reality and biology works. If your plates are fused you will waste your money. First go see a doctor and check your growth plates.

I can't help but agree with @Grothendieck
Think about how many 5'10 chads there are that are probably slaying right now. It's not your height that is the problem after 5'10, its going to be your face. Even then, most boys reach their peak height at 16. This also includes face and jaw development. Without LL or facial surgery, its basically over.

IT WON'T TOUCH THIS

So last Thursday me and my family went to my Dad's friend's house for dinner. The family that I was visiting was near a beach and many of you would assume there would be lots of Chad's and Stacies, however that one was quite far from the Downtown Toronto so there aren't that many people so it's Lifefuel. The eldest son of two of the family of my Uncle was slightly younger than 18 and he was already driving out to party (FYI he is around the same height as mine 5'10). That's the first Suifuel but I plan to get my license in this summer.

The nuclear part of it came and it wasn't even about MOGGING, it was about how me, my parents and the family aforementioned were having some drinks and we talked about some future plans. In Chinese there was a term called "酒后吐真言" or known as "Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts". When I mentioned about how I would increase my height via hormones, I was SHOCKED that they would actually agreed with my thoughts.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks You are 100 percent right on this issue from this post: https://incels.is/threads/yesterday-i-got-into-a-heated-argument-with-my-parents.220876/post-4958986

That moment was the time that no matter how hard my parents bluepill me, they still want a TALLER son (I am same height as my Dad). From now on, getting HGH is serious and I WILL do it this month.

@Diocel @Colvin76 @ThoughtfulCel @FinnCel @PPEcel @Emba @Unhappy-Man @WØLF

MODS PIN THIS

PM Me if I get perm'd from this thread.
it won't work idiot hgh won't make you taller when your spinal bones are fused. You have to find a way to unfuse them, because what you would be doing right now would just be growing your skull instead and frame.