Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill nuance in what constitutes an INCEL: having a CHANCE vs having a GUARANTEE

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
imagine a hypothetical scenario: a white, lanky 6'1 moderately autistic man, with a 4/10 face, living in the united states of america.
as most of you know, despite his various drawbacks, being white and 6'1 means he will be seen by at least some foids as a valid potential suitor. he has a CHANCE.
but does he have a GUARANTEE?
from my observations, no. there is still a chance, however big or small it might be, that he will NEVER ascend.
so is this man a FAKECEL, simply because he technically has a CHANCE of ascending? in my opinion, no.

If you have good stats (white, tall, decent face) and haven't exhausted all possibilities of ascending (looksmaxxing, attempting to talk to foids etc...) then i'd say you're a fakecel.

If you have good stats (white, tall, decent face) and haven't exhausted all possibilities of ascending (looksmaxxing, attempting to talk to foids etc...) then i'd say you're a fakecel.
tbh. Tall white normies and jacked BBCs have no excuse

I think getting rejected by a foid is the ultimate mark of an incel.
The more rejections the better.

i agree, however your example is somewhat different to the one in my original post. 4/10 is not a "decent" face in the current year, it is objectively ugly, and 6'1 is only on the taller side of average height

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back