Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nu-males have buzzfeed, what do we incels have?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The daily stormer? Breitbart?

Nothing. We have nothing. No news outlet finds us profitable enough to report the news in a biased fashion to our beliefs, like buzzfeed does to liberals, or breitbart to conservatives.

Return of Kings

Stormer and Frog Twitter

Nothing. We have nothing. No news outlet finds us profitable enough to report the news in a biased fashion to our beliefs, like buzzfeed does to liberals, or breitbart to conservatives.
High IQ poster

We have incels.is

a billion delusional bodybuilding / mma / manosphere sites

Youtube kind of acts as a free PR team.

Some Youtubers are making videos trying to ridicule us which will draw in oblivious incels hiding amongst the normies and start them on their blackpill journey.

Buzzfeed is an empty, useless hole of a website that shouldn't exist.Why anyone would want their own version of that is beyond me.

My advice/suggestion is to stop looking for a website that caters to you personally, I'm not picking on you I just think when anyone does this it's a dumb idea to me, and instead learn to navigate the media as is, recognize bias, it's going to be there whether we like it or not as long as you can recognize it, try to be aware of things as best you can, read as much as you can and not just what fits into your own narrow category, and search out stories that are under the radar.

We have incels.is
No one else is having us. BuzzFeed is for soyboys cucked by corporations and Breitbart is for tin foil idiots also cucked by corporations.
We're basically all we have.

Right wing autistic /pol/tards are as close as you're going to get to a legitimate incel uprising, I don't see anything wrong with what they're saying, they seem to generally hate immigration and racemixing, and so do I because western ethnics are incel due to both of those factors. They are also pro-preservation of culture and monogamy.