Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [NTpill] NTness and its relation with friends (Poll)

Which one are you?

• Total voters
Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Revycel
★★★★★
Ive been wanting to do a quick poll on how much NTness really impacts your ability to get friends, and I want to know some of the experience my fellow Brocels may have with this topic.

feel free to reply and expand about the topic.

Possibly Interested: @ElTruecel @Friezacel @DarkStar @veryrare @VideoGameCoper

Last edited:
Neurotypicality is a cope.

Looks>else.

How do you define non NT though?
I’ve never done a psych evaluation so I wouldn’t know, I’m just naturally an outcast everywhere.

How do you define non NT though?
I’ve never done a psych evaluation so I wouldn’t know, I’m just naturally an outcast everywhere.
autism, ADHD or any kind of mental illness.

@VideoGameCoper

Don’t have any close friends so I’ll just say no friends

Most normies claim non-NT anyways, even though they seem to function completely normal. I have ADHD inattentive type (new term for ADD) Which I think is much worse than the hyperactive ADHD who often seem to socially mog those who are NT. I have no friends.

Last edited:
Ive been wanting to do a quick poll on how much NTness really impacts your ability to get friends, and I want to know some of the experience my fellow Brocels may have with this topic.

@Ron.Belgrade @Mortis @Blackpill Monk

Most normies claim non-NT anyways, even though they seem to function completely normal.
It’s sodomites who self diagnose. A lot of these faggots who go by those chronically online fucking pronoun gender labels all self diagnose it’s so fucking annoying. Most of those homosexual troons gaslight autists anyways 24:7. Fuck em

Most normies claim non-NT anyways, even though they seem to function completely normal.
Also go back to your old account @Therapywasaaste where you joined at 14

Also go back to your old account @Therapywasaaste where you joined at 14
Well it’s possible you could be having the same problem @CroatianManlet2 does

autism, ADHD or any kind of mental illness.
I’ve been called autistic by several people at different times in my life so I suppose it counts for something.

my mental deficiencies drained me of everything. if i was NT i probably wouldn't be here.

I'll tell you how many Chads are incels because they are autistic or have mild or severe mental problems: 0.
it's not black and white. a HTN or chadlite who'd be a slayer otherwise could become a truecel given a sufficient level of mental illness. NTs shouldn't even bother talking about the NTpill they truly have no idea how blessed they are compared to their looks matched non-NT counterparts

it's not black and white. a HTN or chadlite who'd be a slayer otherwise could become a truecel given a sufficient level of mental illness. NTs shouldn't even bother talking about the NTpill they truly have no idea how blessed they are compared to their looks matched non-NT counterparts
You don't answer me at all. Where are the chadlites who have become trucels because of his mental problems?

And a normie... what's a normie going to achieve? A disappointment, because that's the courtship game between normies and a foid whose pussy has been dilated by dozens of cocks.

Looks are everything.

You don't answer me at all. Where are the chadlites who have become trucels because of his mental problems?

And a normie... what's a normie going to achieve? A disappointment, because that's the courtship game between normies and a foid whose pussy has been dilated by dozens of cocks.

Looks are everything.
I've been to a psych ward multiple times myself. there are chads who don't even remember to wipe their ass because they're stuck in their schizo heads half the time. forget getting laid, severely mentally ill people can't even work or effectively communicate. U NTs are delusional as fuck on this topic.

Absolutely brutal poll results. Currently at 77% being non nt and no friends. I knew most of us here were non NT but i didn't know it was this bad

Absolutely brutal poll results. Currently at 77% being non nt and no friends. I knew most of us here were non NT but i didn't know it was this bad
Yeah, NT is LAW not only in dating, but in life.

I have zero friends and i`m autistic seems to be common

I've been to a psych ward multiple times myself. there are chads who don't even remember to wipe their ass because they're stuck in their schizo heads half the time. forget getting laid, severely mentally ill people can't even work or effectively communicate. U NTs are delusional as fuck on this topic.
Don't you see that this anecdotal evidence is not that different from the Reddit larping of the short, 4 inch bald Indian guy having sex with Stacies for free?

Don't you see that this anecdotal evidence is not that different from the Reddit larping of the short, 4 inch bald Indian guy having sex with Stacies for free?
anyone who understands mental illness knows how debilitating it can be. NTpill deniers are to be taken as seriously as flat earthers.

Neurotypicality is a cope.

Looks>else.
Looks are very important, but can be often exchanged with NTness. Being nonNT as below 6/10 is like equivalent of below 3/10 NT

I only have one dude irl i can call a friend

The results of this poll are tragic but expected

I hate how therapy and such tries to convince you to somehow think you having a debilitating disorder that also has gave you lasting emotional scars somehow shouldn't affect you. lol

Looks are very important, but can be often exchanged with NTness. Being nonNT as below 6/10 is like equivalent of below 3/10 NT
Not sure about that v

anyone who understands mental illness knows how debilitating it can be. NTpill deniers are to be taken as seriously as flat earthers.
The NTPill does not have a scientific blackpill that validates It on the looks. That's the problem.

I can make friends with other outcasts but that's it.

brutal appearance of the results
over for the forum

sub4 manlet = guaranteed non-NT

all of my friends are non nt

I have no friends

I have mostly non-NT friends

Does being socially awkward and feeling like an alien count as non nt

i have friends but i feel really shitty talking to them irl because of my height

Before I vote, I will explain my situation as far as friends go. I have one friend I see regularly right now. He is a very non NT truecel with a mental disability and sub5, but we have decent fun when hanging out and I can relax around him, unlike me being on edge to try to say the right things around normies. I have one other friend in theory who is a normie, but I haven’t seen him in like 4 months and he never has time to hang out, so it seems the friendship could be ending.

Does one decent friend count as “friends” in this question? I knew him since middle school when we were both outcasts, and didn’t see him at all the whole time I was in High School, and then we started hanging out again a year later.

@Ron.Belgrade @Mortis @Blackpill Monk
Non NT +No friends
It's not possible for a Non NT people like me to have friends or experience friendship and having social circles