Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NTpill believers are retards. In 2024, you won't get pussy if you don't have the looks

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm an incel. And I know plenty of guys around my age who are NT and they struggle to find a female partner. If you want to hookup with a female, having good social skills won't make her want to have sex with you, if you are good looking, then she will have sexual attraction to you and she will let you fuck her. It doesn't matter if have a shitty personality, modern females will throw themselves at physically attractive males. If you think that a sub5 male with no mental disabilities can find a gf, you are dead wrong. Uncontrollable female hypergamy and feminism has caused the male loneliness epidemic to worsen. When a female has unreasonable standards, it will affect all sub5 Men regardless if they are NT or not. Inceldom affects all sub5 men. This is not Autists.is, this is a forum for all incels from all walks of life. NTpill believers are not in touch with reality, they are ignorant people who make false assumptions about normal Functioning people.

I don't agree with "Just be NT" but I do think your life overall will be better of you are NT

I'm an incel. And I know plenty of guys around my age who are NT and they struggle to find a female partner. If you want to hookup with a female, having good social skills won't make her want to have sex with you, if you are good looking, then she will have sexual attraction to you and she will let you fuck her. It doesn't matter if have a shitty personality, modern females will throw themselves at physically attractive males. If you think that a sub5 male with no mental disabilities can find a gf, you are dead wrong. Uncontrollable female hypergamy and feminism has caused the male loneliness epidemic to worsen. When a female has unreasonable standards, it will affect all sub5 Men regardless if they are NT or not. Inceldom affects all sub5 men. This is not Autists.is, this is a forum for all incels from all walks of life. NTpill believers are not in touch with reality, they are ignorant people who make false assumptions about normal Functioning people.
Congrats on 10,000 post btw

If you’re not attractive, being non NT is the final nail in the coffin to solidify one’s inkwelldom

Being non-NT while normie is a death sentence. Doesn’t matter if you’re an incel though, for obvious reasons. But at least you can have friends still if you are NT.

I don't agree with "Just be NT" but I do think your life overall will be better of you are NT
Yes thats true. Although I have no mental disabilities, I can't deny that autistic people struggle in many things

Logic, I think you’re misinterpeting what the NTpill is, it’s not that being nt can carry you or save being ugly or short its that being non nt can destroy you even if you’re say 5’11 and a mtn+. You can still easily be incel if nt by being ugly, asian, or short but you can social circle cope unless its extremely bad.

Yes thats true. Although I have no mental disabilities, I can't deny that autistic people struggle in many things
Thats what I mean. I never said that being nt could save you on its own @VideoGameCoper @ElTruecel

You can still easily be incel if nt by being ugly, asian, or short but you can social circle cope unless its extremely bad.
I see some autistic people on here who claim that having no mental disabilities will guarantee free pussy and a relationship, lmfao.

Logic, I think you’re misinterpeting what the NTpill is, it’s not that being nt can carry you or save being ugly or short its that being non nt can destroy you even if you’re say 5’11 and a mtn+. You can still easily be incel if nt by being ugly, asian, or short but you can social circle cope unless its extremely bad.
Yes, this. If you are really ugly, you are screwed when it comes to dating regardless. IT is the normie tier looks level guys that can do alright if NT or destroyed if autistic. Even uglier guys if not absolutely hideous can still have a good group of guy friends if NT. Autisc guys cannot for the most part. This is what the NTpill is about. It's not so much that being NT can save you if you are ugly, it's that it can absolutely destroy you if you are mid looking. I have known Ntmaxxed guys in real life who still have romantic success. I never knew a single guy who was a sperg though and had sucess with women

Thats what I mean. I never said that being nt could save you on its own @VideoGameCoper @ElTruecel
Absolutely. I can't even have a proper friend group for fucks sake. I had absolutely zero friends in high school. I'm such an autist that I can't even make friends with other car guys despite being big into cars and knowing a lot. I have a 1971 Camaro muscle car that I take to car shows, but never made a friend from that. NTness seems to matter more than similar interests for friendships. The only 2 friends I have right now (who I'm lucky to even see either of them once a month btw) both seem autistic. One is a giga autist worse than me who is so socially awkward it's like pulling teeth to even coax him out of his house and get him to hang out despite us being decent friends. The other one is mostly normie, but I think he is slightly autistic and relates to me because of it.

Yes, this. If you are really ugly, you are screwed when it comes to dating regardless. IT is the normie tier looks level guys that can do alright if NT or destroyed if autistic. Even uglier guys if not absolutely hideous can still have a good group of guy friends if NT. Autisc guys cannot for the most part. This is what the NTpill is about. It's not so much that being NT can save you if you are ugly, it's that it can absolutely destroy you if you are mid looking. I have known Ntmaxxed guys in real life who still have romantic success. I never knew a single guy who was a sperg though and had sucess with women
Yeah as a 3/10 ricecel whos only slightly nd I don’t think being nt would do much I’d just be using insta and snap to cope instead of this site

Yeah as a 3/10 ricecel whos only slightly nd I don’t think being nt would do much I’d just be using insta and snap to cope instead of this site
Yeah, for ones like you, NTness won't get you a gf. It might make you some guy friends though which is better than being on here all day. NTness might help me though. I'm probably a 4.5/10 right now and am 6'0". I have bad acne though and noticeable dark eye circles from my insomnia. If these issues were cleared up though, I might look good enough where NT might make a difference for me. At the very least I'd be able to make some guy friends in the car hobby instead of doing that alone too.

Yeah, for ones like you, NTness won't get you a gf. It might make you some guy friends though which is better than being on here all day. NTness might help me though. I'm probably a 4.5/10 right now and am 6'0". I have bad acne though and noticeable dark eye circles from my insomnia. If these issues were cleared up though, I might look good enough where NT might make a difference for me. At the very least I'd be able to make some guy friends in the car hobby instead of doing that alone too.
Yeah my life might get better once I get lean and clear my skin and fix my teeth and get surgeries. I’m not sure though since I’m already on this forum. Man ecen though you’re a near mtn 6’0 tallfag I consider you one of us still because of being extremely non nt and the health issues same with lonelyus. There’s a variety of reasons why people here are on here it’s interesting with all the personalities around here that’s why I like this forum.

Yeah my life might get better once I get lean and clear my skin and fix my teeth and get surgeries. I’m not sure though since I’m already on this forum. Man ecen though you’re a near mtn 6’0 tallfag I consider you one of us still because of being extremely non nt and the health issues same with lonelyus. There’s a variety of reasons why people here are on here it’s interesting with all the personalities around here that’s why I like this forum.
Yeah, it is interesting how many of us got screwed over by life for various reasons. Being nonNT destroyed so many things in my life. The health issues did insane damage to me as well. With my health, I will probably die by 40 even if I don't rope. Especially now that my father passed away, I have nobody to enjoy the car stuff with and nobody to help me with major repairs on my riding mowers and other equipment. I have to pull a bad engine out of one and buy a decent used engine to put in, and that project is gonna be a bitch myself. You really need an extra helper for that shit and when you are this autistic you won't have anyone to help.

It doesn't matter if you fix your physical appearance, you won't get girls. But if you do decide to become more social, you will make some friends but not a gf

Exactly. I always say this yet NTpillers never get it

Thank you. 1000000% true. It frustrates me when NTs misinterpret the ntpill like what op said. I was going to write a response to op but you worded this response way better than i ever could have

None of us denied the lookspill lmfao

Yes NT pill deniers are just spergs who think everything has to revolve around women. Yea no shit being ugly will repel women regardless if you’re NT or not.

Being ugly is not going to for example make u not have friends. Lol being non NT will or you’ll just be the punching bag of your friend group

Retards.is not realising you can't just have one singular attribute to ascend in 2024, this site and these threads FUCKING SUCK

Being nt will not carry you because being nt is the default setting. Being non nt is death sentence though without at least decently above average looks

Agree

Ntness is cope

Only physical attractiveness counts for women, they are extremely superficial and empty.

None of us denied the lookspill lmfao
The problem with the NTpill is that many mildly autistic basement dwellers use it as an excuse to not get out of their basements. A htn or sometimes even mtn who is mildly autistic will still get many matches on Tinder and women will not be disgusted by them. I bet many of the biggest fakecels here are NTpillers. And yes many NTpillers deny looks and think muh autism is somehow a bigger failo when in reality it comes after looks and height in importance. Im autistic myself and I know my looks are the primary factor stopping me from succeeding with women

You forget that if you are sub8 being non-NT will doom you to truceldom the same way as being sub5 and NT will.
Now expand your vision from just dating and think about all the ways being non-NT will fuck up your life from socializing to job.

You are wrong. I saw plenty of autistic people on here who said that being NT will help you get a gf.
Ok
The problem with the NTpill is that many mildly autistic basement dwellers use it as an excuse to not get out of their basements. A htn or sometimes even mtn who is mildly autistic will still get many matches on Tinder and women will not be disgusted by them. I bet many of the biggest fakecels here are NTpillers. And yes many NTpillers deny looks and think muh autism is somehow a bigger failo when in reality it comes after looks and height in importance. Im autistic myself and I know my looks are the primary factor stopping me from succeeding with women
Tinder is cope for sperg Incels. Real life is the only thing that matters over if u need dating apps to cope with

Retards.is not realising you can't just have one singular attribute to ascend in 2024, this site and these threads FUCKING SUCK
They will never learn. Some users here are not too different from normies when it comes to their behaviour and way of thinking

They will never learn. Some users here are not too different from normies when it comes to their behaviour and way of thinking
There are some autistic users who think that being NT is the only thing you need to ascend. They are wrong.

I think NTpill is partially a result of people seeing modern foids being whores

foids do treat sex v casually at times, which means that unattractive normies in their social circle can get sex bc of eg. cuffing or on a rebound after a breakup. And young foids' relationships are often with people they think they 'should' be dating, to live up to the expectations of their family or friends. Love doesn't mean a lot to a foid, in most cases

If they meet an innocuous, chatty 'NT' guy, then they can act flirty even if they aren't actually attracted to him and it doesn't result in sex

NT gives them a platform to be a whore, but it doesn't lead to any compulsion or attraction

Obviously NTpill isn't reductive, most people are 'NT' and being NT will not make you stand out from the crowd to any particular foid. In fact, being NT will not stand out as much as being a non-neurotypical psychopath. You'd often need to betabuxx, stick with your social circle, and other boring shit.

NT guys generally get foids through social circle or circumstance, they don't necessarily just win over foids the way that a chad would. plus plenty of 'NTpilled' incels are probably neurotypical themselves, just shy or introverted. mostly they self-diagnose. so IMO NTpill isn't entirely unfounded, but treating it as all-encompassing is baseless

it's true that foids will have sex or relationships w/o attraction, for example due to betabuxx or social circle. but ultimately, since 'NT' isn't actually sexually attractive, people who want NTpill to be more important than lookism are looking in the wrong direction

Last edited:
You are wrong. I saw plenty of autistic people on here who said that being NT will help you get a gf.
Also btw ur threads mimic that of an aspie no offense. No Normie would make the same threads as u here u have very aspie tier threads. Ntfags don’t make threads or talk the way you do.
I’m not trying to be rude it’s just from what I observe from how some normies interact on BP forums like .org for example

If you want to hookup with a female, having good social skills won't make her want to have sex with you, if you are good looking, then she will have sexual attraction to you and she will let you fuck her. It doesn't matter if have a shitty personality,
Wish that more fucks realized this.
>DUDE BUT LE DARK TRIAD!
LOOKS > ALL fucking retard, that's why "-maxxing" fags should be catalogued as fakecels, no maxxing for your 5'6 ass and brown skin.

Wish that more fucks realized this.
>DUDE BUT LE DARK TRIAD!
LOOKS > ALL fucking retard, that's why "-maxxing" fags should be catalogued as fakecels, no maxxing for your 5'6 ass and brown skin.
Im not 5'6, I'm 5'8

Also btw ur threads mimic that of an aspie no offense. No Normie would make the same threads as u here u have very aspie tier threads. Ntfags don’t make threads or talk the way you do.
I’m not trying to be rude it’s just from what I observe from how some normies interact on BP forums like .org for example
This nigga has repeated this BS a million times now.
Noobody thinks being NT will get you laid, but it's still a requirement.

This nigga has repeated this BS a million times now.
Noobody thinks being NT will get you laid, but it's still a requirement.
Op is probably a non NT who compensated by thinking certain things make him NT. He appears very non NT to me

Like he’s not diagnosed with anything but I suspect he has something

retards
if you're non-NT your life is over if you are sub-chad and there's nothing you can do about it
Not only do you get no pussy, you also have no friends and no job.

COMPLETELY delusional if you think it's better to be a non-NT 5/10 than an NT 4/10.
Do you believe that being NT alone will help you get a gf? If you do, then you are the stupid one