Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion NTpill believers are delusional

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Anyone who thinks that having good social skills will get you laid despite being physically unattractive is wrong. People on this forum tend to forget that NT incels do exist and they are very common. @lonelysince2006 is NT and he is still unable to attract females. NT incels use this forum because people irl dont understand the Blackpill, the only people who will understand the BP are incels on these obscure forums. There are plenty of normal looking guys who have been rejected due to their looks, and they not not autistic. Not being able to get a gf is not a sign that you are autistic, it means you are not good-looking enough to pull foids. NTpill believers are retarded because they automatically accuse someone of being a "fakecel" just because they don't have any mental disorder. These NTpill believers are not in touch with reality. They are close minded individuals

NTpill believers are retarded because they automatically accuse someone of being a "fakecel" just because they don't have any mental disorder. These NTpill believers are not in touch with reality. They are close minded individuals
:feelshaha::feelsokman:

Having good social skills definitely helps you to get a girlfriend but not a lot.

Here is a normal looking NT male, he is a blackpiller/incel who has a YouTube channel

Attachments

• 1000001974.png
    1000001974.png
    774.2 KB · Views: 32
Having good social skills definitely helps you to get a girlfriend but not a lot.
No, being NT helps you make friends but it doesn't help you attract females. There is a huge difference

No social skills for your face. I'd say I'm pretty extroverted irl (try to talk to normies), but I usually get ignored. I've only been able to find a few "acquaintances" (using this term loosely) who don't even bother to write down my contact info before I graduate, so I won't be seeing them ever again.

Of course, me being an ugly person still means no pussy.

No, being NT helps you make friends but it doesn't help you attract females. There is a huge difference
And friends help you meet females I assume?

cope no foid wants an autistic sperg

No social skills for your face. I'd say I'm pretty extroverted irl (try to talk to normies), but I usually get ignored. I've only been able to find a few acquaintances who don't even bother to write down my contact info before I graduate, so I won't be seeing them ever again.

Social skills definitely helps you get pussy if you meet a looks threshold, but if you are too ugly then yeah your done for.

No social skills for your face. I'd say I'm pretty extroverted irl (try to talk to normies), but I usually get ignored. I've only been able to find a few "acquaintances" (using this term loosely) who don't even bother to write down my contact info before I graduate, so I won't be seeing them ever again.

JFL at those fools who think that being highly extroverted will guarantee pussy

Then stop believing in the NTpill like a moron
I think I might be misinterpreting what you're saying so here's what I believe

NT will not save you if you're below a certain looks level but being non nt will fuck you if you're not above average looking

I don't think anybody says an extroverted 2/10 will get a gf...
NTpill is usually the other way around: it's not that NT guarantees a gf, it's that ND almost guarantees inceldom.

If you're NT, 4/10+ and incel then you're doing something wrong or just very unlucky.
Either you're too passive, need to meet more people / move somewhere else with lower competition or you're coping about being NT.

If I recall you're a mexican american in a town with white people right ? Being an ethnic around white people probably brings you down 2 points because of hypergamy.

Anyone who thinks that having good social skills will get you laid despite being physically unattractive is wrong. People on this forum tend to forget that NT incels do exist and they are very common. @lonelysince2006 is NT and he is still unable to attract females. NT incels use this forum because people irl dont understand the Blackpill, the only people who will understand the BP are incels on these obscure forums. There are plenty of normal looking guys who have been rejected due to their looks, and they not not autistic. Not being able to get a gf is not a sign that you are autistic, it means you are not good-looking enough to pull foids. NTpill believers are retarded because they automatically accuse someone of being a "fakecel" just because they don't have any mental disorder. These NTpill believers are not in touch with reality. They are close minded individuals
it’s all about the looks

I'm an NTcel and I get rejected fir being ugly, women tell me that openly. Not even angry because at least they tell me the truth tbh

He is still a lonely incel like you and me
If he would have had a social circle I doubt that. Ive seen worse dudes in worse positions that got girlfriends.

I’ll come back later to deal with this, but I at least am thankful I can engage with OP in a chill & cohesive manner, unlike some of the dumb shitskins here

Anyone who thinks that having good social skills will get you laid
You're looking at it wrong

It's not that NT is an asset, it's being non NT that is too much of a liability

Being 6 foot isn't an asset

Being 5'3 is a liability that will make you incel

You need to reframe you're thinking

I agree with you on this one to an extent. You are 100% right that no amount of social skills are gonna get you laid if you are ugly. IF you are average in terms of looks though, that's where NT or not starts to actually matter. Picture a 5/10 NT guy. He has a fairly good chance at getting a gf because he isn't ugly and probably has friends who can introduce him to girls. The girls won't be instantly repulsed by him and might give him a chance. He also might be able to start a conversation with a girl at a bar and get her number. Now picture an identical looking 5/10 guy, but he's obviously a sperg. He is not good looking enough for women to ignore his sperginess. His strange mannerisms and lack of correct body language and facial expressions seem very weird and off putting. Also, the fact that he only seems to know how to talk about his special interest and has nothing in common with normies makes him outcasted everywhere he goes. In my opinion, if you are actually ugly, it's over whether NT or autistic. If you are Chad tier in looks, it doesn't matter whether you are NT or autistic because women will straight up throw themselves at you if you aren't totally retarded and a vegetable. NT or autistic matters a LOT for average looking guys. Even the YouTuber Rehab Room who mainly focuses on looks acknowledges this. He once said something like, "NT or autism will make or break the average guy."

Autism effects look, both me and @WorthlessSlavicShit have made threads about this