Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal NTmaxxing my music tastes didnt help

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
ever since i was a little kid up until i was 14 i exclusively listened to game/anime OSTs and military anthems. my family made fun of me sometimes for this and i eventually got tired of it and started listening to rock, metal, goth, indie, rap, emo, industrial, and other similar music. i do actually enjoy this music but i was hoping if i listened to the cure and the smiths for long enough i could get a hot goth bitch but i soon figured out THERE IS NO MUSIC FOR YOUR FACE AND GOTH BITCHES WOULD RATHER FUCK A CHAD WHO LISTENS TO MILITARY ANTHEMS AND ANIME OSTS OVER ME

degenerate nigger rap is the new normie music

i dont listen to that kinda rap. well sometimes i do but i prefer bladee, sematary, tyler the creator, earl sweatshirt, ecco2k, and some other shit

when you was 14yrs old you was innocent victim of kiddie fiddler now you have turned into one of those filthy gross nasty sloppy deranged monsters (in video game)
:yes:

Walter White Laughing GIFs | Tenor

i dont listen to that kinda rap. well sometimes i do but i prefer bladee, sematary, tyler the creator, earl sweatshirt, ecco2k, and some other shit
listen to a boogie, future, etc to normiemax

ever since i was a little kid up until i was 14 i exclusively listened to game/anime OSTs and military anthems. my family made fun of me sometimes for this and i eventually got tired of it and started listening to rock, metal, goth, indie, rap, emo, industrial, and other similar music. i do actually enjoy this music but i was hoping if i listened to the cure and the smiths for long enough i could get a hot goth bitch but i soon figured out THERE IS NO MUSIC FOR YOUR FACE AND GOTH BITCHES WOULD RATHER FUCK A CHAD WHO LISTENS TO MILITARY ANTHEMS AND ANIME OSTS OVER ME
Listen to rap and you'll find a whute girl

Does your mom listen to rap?

Pop absorbed so much rap that it ate its own tail, distorting and watering down both genres into this weird lukewarm “ rap” with shitty lofi esque trap beats

Just do whatever you like, normies be damned. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Except listening to rap, by god, OP, please, spare your brain cells the premature death! :feelswhat::feelswhat:

JFL at copers here thinking NT maxxing their music taste and wearing AirPods will get you pussy. I’ve been doing that for years and still don’t get women :feelshaha:

Anime and video game OSTs are awesome.

All other genres are low inhib and normie tier anyways.