Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nt trait u worship jews unknowingly and dont know what theyve done to humanity.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
this is every nt without question. the autist eventually learns about the jews and how they operate from his long hours of rotting. but the nt is completely unaware of the jew due to just being on auto pilot.

The kikepill has been known from long time ago.

the autist eventually learns about the jews and how they operate from his long hours of rotting. but the nt is completely unaware of the jew due to just being on auto pilot.

this is every nt without question. the autist eventually learns about the jews and how they operate from his long hours of rotting. but the nt is completely unaware of the jew due to just being on auto pilot.

View: https://youtu.be/hIl0rIsomLw?t=187

my family never gets it.
My parents go on about "muh antisemitism not everyone is like that!" as per your usual Shitmerican NPCs: One time, my dad even said to me "you could get arrested for a hate crime for saying that"

Him stating that should have been enough to come to the realization that maybe what I'm saying is true, or at least has some considerable significance to it.

@CopingForBrutality @Made in Heaven @wereq

My parents go on about "muh antisemitism not everyone is like that!" as per your usual Shitmerican NPCs: One time, my dad even said to me "you could get arrested for a hate crime for saying that"

Him stating that should have been enough to come to the realization that maybe what I'm saying is true, or at least has some considerable significance to it.

@CopingForBrutality @Made in Heaven @wereq
Muh freedom of speech. Fucking pathetic how unaware these NPCs really are.

Not really now with the whole palestin propaganda.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
They still worship Jews unknowingly though. Maybe they think they are enlightened, but they really know nothing.

Every person with a Israel flag in their instagram bio needs to have their IP address located and have a bomb mailed to their house

Jewpill might be water, but it won’t get me laid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back