Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NT pill & just be gamer

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Fuck neurotypical males. How the fuck did I used to get along and talk to guys more frequently when I was smaller and more nerdy looking.

All males bond through gaming.

ONLY NON NTS HAVE NO MALE FRIEND GROUP OR HOMOSEXUALS. HOW THE FUCK DO I FIND A TURBO AUTIST FRIEND GROUP OFF GENUINE SPECIAL ED TIER AUTISTS.

Dude why the fuck do we humans need to socialize. Why is socialization so important that even us introvert non NTs who get more energy through being by ourselves need male friends. Why are NT males such retard NPC faggots
Competition is also very important as you need to best other men in any sort of activity.

Is this a question or rant

Fuck neurotypical males. How the fuck did I used to get along and talk to guys more frequently when I was smaller and more nerdy looking.

All males bond through gaming.

ONLY NON NTS HAVE NO MALE FRIEND GROUP OR HOMOSEXUALS. HOW THE FUCK DO I FIND A TURBO AUTIST FRIEND GROUP OFF GENUINE SPECIAL ED TIER AUTISTS.

Dude why the fuck do we humans need to socialize. Why is socialization so important that even us introvert non NTs who get more energy through being by ourselves need male friends. Why are NT males such retard NPC faggots
Competition is also very important as you need to best other men in any sort of activity.
I've heard even autists don't understand other autists so you're fucked in every way if that's true

I've been trying to find a gamer group I fit into for years. Can't find it. Always trannies / fags / drug abusers / normies that infest them. Our hobby was stolen and taken over. Rebeling or trying to find like minded people get you muted, banned, and "blacklisted" by the community as a whole.

The only games worth playing anymore are the ones you can independently fuck over these "people."

We should strive for TND cuz most of the nt fags are niggers and their propaganda