Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [NT Pill] I did not really like Aobuta all that much because the protagonist has too much NT ability

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
AA121136 93D6 465A 87E2 E062FAC669D0

When I watched this anime a couple years ago I found it kinda mediocre and it’s mainly because the girls remind me too much of irl foids and the protagonist has too much NT ability for me to relate

it is a romance genre and the girls in this show are always shit testing him and playing mind games and he’s always coming up with witty replies on the spot and using his charisma to have deep conversations with this females. it’s actually very stressful for me to watch. the sad thing is that’s just how real relationships work. there is no unconditional love unless you’re very attractive. it’s a constant struggle to impress her and keep her engaged, and as soon as you can’t keep up the facade anymore she gets bored and the relationship is over. reminds me how brutally over it is because there is no way I could ever pull off that kind of bullshit let alone keep it up for the whole duration of a LTR

only romance anime I can enjoy is when the protagonist is a subhuman with no social skills and he just finds some girl who’s super in love with him for no reason (kanojo okarishimasu, pet girl of sakurasou, etc)

Stop watching romance

The protagonist is never a subhuman. I did liked Bunny girl senpai a lot

View attachment 354366
When I watched this anime a couple years ago I found it kinda mediocre and it’s mainly because the girls remind me too much of irl foids and the protagonist has too much NT ability for me to relate

it is a romance genre and the girls in this show are always shit testing him and playing mind games and he’s always coming up with witty replies on the spot and using his charisma to have deep conversations with this females. it’s actually very stressful for me to watch. the sad thing is that’s just how real relationships work. there is no unconditional love unless you’re very attractive. it’s a constant struggle to impress her and keep her engaged, and as soon as you can’t keep up the facade anymore she gets bored and the relationship is over. reminds me how brutally over it is because there is no way I could ever pull off that kind of bullshit let alone keep it up for the whole duration of a LTR

only romance anime I can enjoy is when the protagonist is a subhuman with no social skills and he just finds some girl who’s super in love with him for no reason (kanojo okarishimasu, pet girl of sakurasou, etc)
High IQ and enlightened thread

Just marry your 2D waifu

best romance anime is toradora