Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NT pill deniers are retarded

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Being Non NT is a fucking death sentence pair that with being Sub 5 and it`s beyond over I myself am Autistic quite severely so and my life is fucking miserable now if i was NT and still Sub 5 my life would still be awful yes but being Autistic makes life worse literally so many stats prove that Autistic Men get fucked over in all departments of life especially relationships now I don`t believe that if someone has Chad looks and height but is Autistic he is a truecel no that`s bullshit a Chad Non NT guy especially high functioning will have sex
NT pill deniers will say Autism is a cope but that`s just factually incorrect you can`t put yourself in a Autistic guys shoes and all stats prove you wrong

The amount of autists on this forum should be enough to prove the ntpill correct

Not really, if you're a chad and ND, you can still live a good life. But it depends on how good looking.
A 6/10 non-NT guy will have a worse life than a 5/10 NT guy for example.
But for sure NTpill > heightpill

The amount of autists on this forum should be enough to prove the ntpill correct
I think everyone knows NTpill is correct, but not everyone agrees on how important it is compared to lookspill and heightpill

I think everyone knows NTpill is correct, but not everyone agrees on how important it is compared to lookspill and heightpill

Being average and NT = betabux. Personality will never make you slay like Chad. The best majority of men can get is betabux unless they geomax.

The NTpill is very real & valid, I genuinely do not get how some users here can deny it when the evidence is overwhelmingly everywhere.

I plan on making a thread compiling plenty of data I have, which will serve as my de-facto defense of my stance(which many here share) of it.
:bigbrain: :yes:

Non-NT caused me to be disliked, made fun of and have zero friends through all my life, meanwhile some low tier normies have large friend groups and can get decent looking gfs allld because they are NT and likeable

The NTpill is very real & valid, I genuinely do not get how some users here can deny it when the evidence is overwhelmingly everywhere.

I plan on making a thread compiling plenty of data I have, which will serve as my de-facto defense of my stance(which many here share) of it.

:bigbrain: :yes:
Tag me in it if you make it

Being Non NT is a fucking death sentence pair that with being Sub 5 and it`s beyond over I myself am Autistic quite severely so and my life is fucking miserable now if i was NT and still Sub 5 my life would still be awful yes but being Autistic makes life worse literally so many stats prove that Autistic Men get fucked over in all departments of life especially relationships now I don`t believe that if someone has Chad looks and height but is Autistic he is a truecel no that`s bullshit a Chad Non NT guy especially high functioning will have sex
NT pill deniers will say Autism is a cope but that`s just factually incorrect you can`t put yourself in a Autistic guys shoes and all stats prove you wrong
I know plenty of sub5 NT guys irl who cannot find a gf due to their looks.

I never said if you are NT and ugly you can get a Gf my point is being Non NT makes everything harder but looks will always be most important

That has nothing to do with the post.

Why do you think when we talk about NT pill we think that ugly people automatically slay.

autistic chads get with autistic stacys
cope

I never said if you are NT and ugly you can get a Gf my point is being Non NT makes everything harder but looks will always be most important
Dude really doesn’t have great literacy skills.

He thinks talking that NT pill = denying looks pill. Nt pill deniers tend to be low iq drones obsessed with women anyways.

“Muh I can’t get a gf at 20 it’s so over my life is done “ lol as if like at least a quarter of Zoomers arent KHV

Dude really doesn’t have great literacy skills.

He thinks talking that NT pill = denying looks pill. Nt pill deniers tend to be low iq drones obsessed with women anyways.

“Muh I can’t get a gf at 20 it’s so over my life is done “ lol as if like at least a quarter of Zoomers arent KHV
Yeah NT deniers think looks pill and Nt pill can`t co exist when they absolutely can

Post an example then
if you are on this site that alone means you dont suffer from severe autism like this

if you suffer from autism like this then yeah it makes sense youre an incel because you can hardly communicate
but when you have autism like this

you can date and still do normal things
just look at the comments jfl
he will get a gf or get married if he hasnt already
some girl would put up with his autism just bc of his looks

if you are on this site that alone means you dont suffer from severe autism like this

if you suffer from autism like this then yeah it makes sense youre an incel because you can hardly communicate

You just said autistic chads get with autistic stacies but you still haven`t showed proof that guy fucked a foid you just said "He will"

You just said autistic chads get with autistic stacies but you still haven`t showed proof that guy fucked a foid you just said "He will"
if i find it youll just come up with some other cope

Not really, if you're a chad and ND, you can still live a good life. But it depends on how good looking.
A 6/10 non-NT guy will have a worse life than a 5/10 NT guy for example.
But for sure NTpill > heightpill
True

That`s a smart way of saying you aren`t bothered to find it since it doesn`t exist
you sound smart enough to know that there are autistic couples out there
might just be a looks problem bro idk

you sound smart enough to know that there are autistic couples out there
might just be a looks problem bro idk
Yes obviously not every autistic guy in the world is single if he is Chad Chadlite or maybe Htn and high functioning he will fuck foids but if you aren`t above a certian looks threshold and are low functioning autist it`s fucking beyond over

Ok

Great top 0.001% of autists but thank you for finally showing an example anyways no you cannot.

Lol what is it only 15% of autists are employed (including me) and 85% are unemployed.

Most don’t have friends

A combination aka what I have of 2 bad disorders make doing shit in life near impossible compared to the average person. I’m functionally disabled yea.
Yea whatever I don’t care if foids like him because he’s very gl. Lol nice job now go find an autist who looks as good as him let alone a married autist bud. Also BTW HES STILL AN INCEL LMFAO watch the actual documentary

Plus average ugly NtFag incel life mogs that guy so it doesn’t matter.

lol want me to show you plenty of decent looking autists who are KHHV lol?

Last edited:
Ok

Great top 0.001% of autists but thank you for finally showing an example anyways no you cannot.

Lol what is it only 15% of autists are employed (including me) and 85% are unemployed.

Most don’t have friends

A combination aka what I have of 2 bad disorders make doing shit in life near impossible compared to the average person. I’m functionally disabled yea.

Yea whatever I don’t care if foids like him because he’s very gl. Lol nice job now go find an autist who looks as good as him let alone a married autist bud.

Plus average ugly NtFag incel life mogs that guy so it doesn’t matter.

lol want me to show you plenty of decent looking autists who are KHHV lol?
just be top 0.001 percent then
literally not that hard
again it just comes down to looks and not being severely autistic

just be top 0.001 percent then
literally not that hard
again it just comes down to looks and not being severely autistic
You didn’t read anything of what I said so I’m not even going to bother. Btw the guy is still incel so I don’t get your point.

NTfags are scum lol ID rather be with these supposed “autist chads” than some ntfag incel lol.

That has nothing to do with the post.

Why do you think when we talk about NT pill we think that ugly people automatically slay.
Because many autistic users say that being NT means you will slay, those people are delusional. This comment is not for you, it's for them

Because many autistic users say that being NT means you will slay, those people are delusional. This comment is not for you, it's for them
Ok that’s awesome but nobody mentioned that claim or anything similar to that on this thread lmfao