Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT & inhibiton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
30% - Super brag
I get approached by girls regularly. They ask to take pictures with me and basically beg to fuck me. I'm a virgin at 19, if you don't count prostitutes.
The bitch I made a thread about earlier literally has an army of simps that are watching me closely. I get dirty looks from so many people now.
The reason for this? I'm an autistic retard faggot who behaves like an abused Chihuahua. And it's a huge turn off.
All foids hate me for not being NT, I either bore them off or my fight or flight activates and I run away from them. I feel inferior around women. I feel unsafe. They scare me. Just how my brain is wired.

Last edited:
Why do you write all that crap? Just disable your account

Oh this aspie website

I get approached by girls regularly. They ask to take pictures with me and basically beg to fuck me. I'm a virgin at 19, if you don't count prostitutes.
The bitch I made a thread about earlier literally has an army of simps that are watching me closely. I get dirty looks from so many people now.
The reason for this? I'm an autistic retard faggot who behaves like an abused Chihuahua. And it's a huge turn off.
All foids hate me for not being NT, I either bore them off or my fight or flight activates and I run away from them. I feel inferior around women. I feel unsafe. They scare me. Just how my brain is wired.
rel

@nice_try and
all these PSL aspie basement dweller teen copers. Autism/ awkwardness is a huge death sentence. Women don't want to be seen with a man who acts like an abused dog in public. Most good looking people are NT but there are exceptions

@nice_try and
All these PSL aspie basement dweller teen copers. Autism/ awkwardness is a huge death sentence. Women don't want to be seen with a man who acts like an abused dog in public. Most good looking people are NT but there are exceptions
Stop larping as the moeggels faggot, it's not funny, it just ruins the forum experience for actual blackpilled incels ...

You act like an abused dog? Well guess what, there's something very convenient: You can change how you act.
What you cannot change is height, bonestructure, dick size. That's why those things make an incel, not the NT crap bluepilled reddit trannies pushed onto this forum.

Welcome back Moeggels

Stop larping as the moeggels faggot, it's not funny, it just ruins the forum experience for actual blackpilled incels ...

You act like an abused dog? Well guess what, there's something very convenient: You can change how you act.
What you cannot change is height, bonestructure, dick size. That's why those things make an incel, not the NT crap bluepilled reddit trannies pushed onto this forum.
I am not larping, I have his profile picture as a tribute for that late user.
I've tried to act NT in the past but then rotted too hard on this aspie forum

It is inherently unsafe being around foids, it is not wrong to feel this way. Obviously though you need to leave and go redpill. You're too deep for your own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.