Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NT has become the biggest meme on this forum and all PSL sites.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I don't know how I can spell it out any clearer:

Unless you are born with autism, NT IS IRRELEVANT, IT'S ALL LOOKS.

THE REASON ANYONE HERE WOULD HAVE ANY STRUGGLE SOCIALLY STEMS BACK TO LOOKS, THEY ARE INCEL BECAUSE OF LOOKS, NOT BECAUSE OF PERSONALITY

We have people like @Dregster666 who is obsessed with NT and loves to shit on people here for not knowing reality and clapping whenever someone talks about NT being the secret to getting laid. I could pull up countless examples where he uses that dwayne johnson clapping gif when some NT coping fag makes a shitpost.

Many other users act the same way.

LOOKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NT

NT is bluepill

THE REASON ANYONE HERE WOULD HAVE ANY STRUGGLE SOCIALLY STEMS BACK TO LOOKS, THEY ARE INCEL BECAUSE OF LOOKS, NOT BECAUSE OF PERSONALITY

We have people like @Dregster666 who is obsessed with NT and loves to shit on people here for not knowing reality and clapping whenever someone talks about NT being the secret to getting laid. I could pull up countless examples where he uses that dwayne johnson clapping gif when some NT coping fag makes a shitpost.

LOOKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NT

almost all old guys including myself that I know are NT as fuck

when you become old, you simple stop caring about appearances and being shy

I wonder why many incels are non nt. Could it be because they were socially ostracised because of their looks? Maybe because they were told "ew get away freak" every time they tried to be confident and approach foids before they even had the chance to open their mouths. lmao nt = experience = decent enough looks.

I never said being NT got you laid you inbred Mong

I wonder why many incels are non nt. Could it be because they were socially ostracised because of their looks? Maybe because they were told "ew get away freak" every time they tried to be confident and approach foids before they even had the chance to open their mouths. lmao nt = experience = decent enough looks.
depends how define "non NT" anyway.

but like I said in the OP, any social struggle we had comes backs to looks. It's all the halo effect.
I never said being NT got you laid you inbred Mong
You argued normies could just be NT and they would slay club sluts.

specifically in my OP i talked about you using that dwayne johnson clapping gif when some redpilled fag talked about normies getting laid with their personalities

Well, according to polls like 50% have autism here.

Well, according to polls like 50% have autism here.
28.5%

depends how define "non NT" anyway.

but like I said in the OP, any social struggle we had comes backs to looks. It's all the halo effect.

You argued normies could just be NT and they would slay club sluts.

specifically in my OP i talked about you using that dwayne johnson clapping gif when some redpilled fag talked about normies getting laid with their personalities

Normies mog real incels dumbass

Normies mog real incels dumbass
no fucking shit they do, i never said they didn't. but they don't just walk into the club and get laid frequently by running PUA/NT/Red pilled crap. usually they just "get lucky"

NT theory is pushed by the feds on this site to gaslight ugly men into thinking something is wrong with their brain, it's also a psychological warfare method used by feminists to gaslight non autistic men into thinking they have autism. Anyone who thinks being NT is a big deal, who isn't an ugly, Sonic the Hedgehog shirt wearing, fat, ethnic autist is a FED.

NT theory is pushed by the feds on this site to gaslight ugly men into thinking something is wrong with their brain, it's also a psychological warfare method used by feminists to gaslight non autistic men into thinking they have autism. Anyone who thinks being NT is a big deal, who isn't an ugly, Sonic the Hedgehog shirt wearing, fat, ethnic autist is a FED.
based. this post needs to be put into some kind of hall of fame post area. where all the gaslighting techniques are placed

no fucking shit they do, i never said they didn't. but they don't just walk into the club and get laid frequently by running PUA/NT/Red pilled crap. usually they just "get lucky"
So then wtf is it to you if lurking normies come on here and see that they dont belong here when they realize being NT can get them a sex life?

Anyone who thinks being NT is a big deal, who isn't an ugly, Sonic the Hedgehog shirt wearing, fat, ethnic autist is a FED.
Being NT definitely matters a lot, if you are diagnosed with autism, you'll find basic communication and social interaction difficult.

So then wtf is it to you if lurking normies come on here and see that they dont belong here when they realize being NT can get them a sex life?
what do you mean?

you're either born NT or not. the types of normies that "realize being NT can give them a sex life" are usually just the teencels anyway, who arguably don't belong here anyway (not trying to hate, just saying many teencels ascend)
Being NT definitely matters a lot, if you are diagnosed with autism, you'll find basic communication and social interaction difficult.
I mentioned being born with autism in the OP, although I assume you saw that.

what do you mean?

you're either born NT or not. the types of normies that "realize being NT can give them a sex life" are usually just the teencels anyway, who arguably don't belong here anyway (not trying to hate, just saying many teencels ascend)
Who do you think lurks as bluepillers?

Anybody who knows its over for them doesn't waste time lurking, they dive into the pool ready to post.

It's true that it's a real shitstorm in the dating market, or else we wouldn't be having all these bluepillers lurking. Some of them need some of that red pill talk with a touch of blackpill, because general puas will never touch black to push their products.

I give lurkers benefit of the doubt that they want the truth, and this place is the only one I know of that does it well, regarding foids.

Looks and height >>>>>>>>>>>>>> NT

I’m pretty NT and it doesnt so shit

Who do you think lurks as bluepillers?

Anybody who knows its over for them doesn't waste time lurking, they dive into the pool ready to post.

It's true that it's a real shitstorm in the dating market, or else we wouldn't be having all these bluepillers lurking. Some of them need some of that red pill talk with a touch of blackpill, because general puas will never touch black to push their products.

I give lurkers benefit of the doubt that they want the truth, and this place is the only one I know of that does it well, regarding foids.
the people who lurk are generally IT fags, feds, or weird foids. @TheSecondComing made a post about this before.

no one "normal" really cares about us. chads and stacies couldn't care less about this place.

based. this post needs to be put into some kind of hall of fame post area. where all the gaslighting techniques are placed
Not to be stereotypical, but a majority of the autistic males I have seen irl were truecel in looks as well as being extreme non NT, so it was double over for them. Put their brains inside chad bodies, femoids would just take advantage of them.

the people who lurk are generally IT fags, feds, or weird foids. @TheSecondComing made a post about this before.

no one "normal" really cares about us. chads and stacies couldn't care less about this place.
Present to me TheSecondSlayer's post

People generally have the cause and effect mixed up. Bad attitude is not the cause of our dismay, it's the result of it. Same way how kids who are mistreated will grow up with issues. The whole toxic personality meme is bullshit.

The problem with NT memers is they don't realize the whole NT vs. sperg thing only works negatively - that is, a guy who is 6/10 in looks but also a sperg will have his SMV hurt by his autism, while a guy who is 4/10 in looks but the most NT guy on the planet will not be helped sexually one bit by his NT-ness.

It's looks sure but not being NT will lead to suffering in other areas of your life not related to sex & intimacy with the opposite sex. Employment, friendships, how you're perceived by others in general & your ability to function in society are compromised, you're not a member of the hive.

almost all old guys including myself that I know are NT as fuck

when you become old, you simple stop caring about appearances and being shy
You have 75 days online on an incel website. You aren't NT.

You have 75 days online on an incel website. You aren't NT.
well couldn't it be that we used to have a normal life but now don't so we just chill here?

i mean how do you define NT? being introverted and autistic are two different things no?

well couldn't it be that we used to have a normal life but now don't so we just chill here?

i mean how do you define NT? being introverted and autistic are two different things no?
Being NT is about not being an introverted sperg but also it's about being able to relate with normies ie online you only care about Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok etc. Aspie sites like this just aren't what NTs would know about.

Being NT is about not being an introverted sperg but also it's about being able to relate with normies ie online you only care about Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok etc. Aspie sites like this just aren't what NTs would know about.
i see

i feel like my ugliness caused me to avoid social media. i guess in that sense i'm not "NT".

i see

i feel like my ugliness caused me to avoid social media. i guess in that sense i'm not "NT".
Yeah, ugliness can definitely make you socially retarded and is actually usually the reason why, unless you were diagnosed with autism or something. If you don't have much social interaction with people then naturally you're going to become more and more "weird" as time goes on.
Personally, I was always weird. I remember the way I acted when I was 5 years old and I never really fit in anywhere from day 1 of school.