Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT Currycells in curryland have it way better than whitecels in the west

spcell

spcell

Recruit
★★
and its not even close.

1. Blackpilled currycels with enough time to waste on internet to become blackpilled likely belong to upper middle-class families in India (unlike whitecels who can be from any economic background). It is hilariously easy to arranged-marriagemaxx in India as a guy belonging to the upper-middle class compared to finding a girlfriend in the states for an economically average whitecel.
2. Most indian foids haven't ever seen a white male irl, curries aren't nearly as ugly to them compared to westernized currywhores who are desensitized to white males. Curries are regular males to most of them. Unlike whitecels, they face no racial competition.
3. Currywhores in curryland aren't nearly as whoremaxxed on average as currywhores in the west (relatively). Being less whoremaxxed likely means that they would care a bit less about your physical appearance. This increases your chances even if you are a sub-3 truecel.
4. If you are a currycel from north-india and have fairer skin, your chances of slaying south-indian currywhores increases even if you look like shit (I have seen this happen multiple times in my college, it's probably because south indian males look like short and hairy niggERs).

I am from a pretty decent engineering uni in india (most people who graduate from here earn like 40-50k USD anually in india (that is equivalent to earning ~120k usd annually in the states). You guys would classify nearly everyone here as a subhuman truecel (some of these ~22 year olds have even started balding), but I've some times brought up, in casual conversation, what their outlook on relationships are- and literally none of them are worried about getting married/finding a partner. They all know it's inevitable, and most of them wouldn't even need to get an arranged marriage because they'll be relatively rich here.

However, it's worse than ovER for non-NT currycels in curryland. They have no chance of arranged-marriagemaxxing and even if they miraculously managed to attract a foid, the foid's family would beat the shit out of them.

all currycels in curryland are fakecels and should be banned immediately

Yawn, another GrAY essay

Another worthless "reverse racepill" thread by a seething cumskin

Ok, go get married then faggot. Then stop coming here

Who is paying 40K USD nigga. I'm from BITS and even our placements aren't that good. @anandkonda

Who is paying 40K USD nigga. I'm from BITS and even our placements aren't that good. @anandkonda
BITS is waste of money now right? With such placement would you say paying 40 lakhs is worth it instead of some tier-2 college?

If you are autistic in India it's over for you. Visibly mentally ill people are treating like subhumans here.
Which state of India are you from?

only referring to CSE, but even core branch subhumans from decent IITs can pretty easily get ~30 lpa if they cpmaxx/leetcodemaxx

BITS is waste of money now right? With such placement would you say paying 40 lakhs is worth it instead of some tier-2 college?
I wouldn't say its waste. It's a tier 1 college after all. Therr are many top companies that come here and ypu also get a ton of exposure and can build very good connections provided you are NT. For someone like ypu and me it's a bit of waste of money because we struggle with socializing but for thr average NT fag it's worth it. This uni also attracts a lot of rich insufferable fags from south Delhi and south Bombay.

I wouldn't say its waste. It's a tier 1 college after all. Therr are many top companies that come here and ypu also get a ton of exposure and can build very good connections provided you are NT. For someone like ypu and me it's a bit of waste of money because we struggle with socializing but for thr average NT fag it's worth it. This uni also attracts a lot of rich insufferable fags from south Delhi and south Bombay.
It's almost 40 vs 5 lakhs difference with barely better placements. BITS second attempt is end of June, so I am still preparing for it

only referring to CSE, but even core branch subhumans from decent IITs can pretty easily get ~30 lpa if they cpmaxx/leetcodemaxx
Idk which world ar ypu living in nigga. 30lpa per annum for core lol. I'm from CSE and th4 average package here is like 20 lpa with a few outliers.

I've some times brought up, in casual conversation, what their outlook on relationships are- and literally none of them are worried about getting married/finding a partner. They all know it's inevitable, and most of them wouldn't even need to get an arranged marriage because they'll be relatively rich here.
to be honest i agree with most of what you said

you have to be neurodivergent + ugly + in a dead end job to end up incel in india

can easily get a marriage if youre nt and ugly thats literally what 80% of guys do

the average currycel doesnt date

It's almost 40 vs 5 lakhs difference with barely better placements. BITS second attempt is end of June, so I am still preparing for it
Not barely better the bits tag definitely helps and it's a tag that stays for life so there's that

Idk which world ar ypu living in nigga. 30lpa per annum for core lol. I'm from CSE and th4 average package here is like 20 lpa with a few outliers.
If one dsamaxxes/leetcodemaxxes/cpmaxxes it's pretty easy (Atleast that's what my seniors have told me multiple times).

Last edited:
i know a 0/10 guy whos unworried about dating because he knows if he gets placed and becomes well off he will land an arrange marriage easily and hes right tbh

If one cpmaxxes (~2000 on cf/reaches asia-west in icpc), it's pretty easy. (Atleast that's what my seniors have told me).
It more depends on your connections and you play it off in the interview from what ive seen. A good resume helps a lot but connections are king

It more depends on your connections and you play it off in the interview from what ive seen. A good resume helps a lot but connections are king
over if youre non nt

@anandkonda sir any comments on north-indians slaying south indian whores pill?

Opposite actually. Telugus out marry North Indians

North Indians in South Indian either wash drainage or sell Pani Puri
Yes, telugu/tamil foids slayed by punjabi chads.

The 2states-pill is real.

@anandkonda sir any comments on north-indians slaying south indian whores pill?
Doesn't happen in my uni. Most people stick to their own regional groups.

North nigger fantasy. Telugu whores go only after chinks. We hate all North niggers, they are our literal slaves here

They don't even talk to each other in my uni. Punjabis all form their own groups , Mallus their own group etc. Also all social groups are already set in atone after 1 st year after that it's very hard to break into one.

Ban all curry"cels"

Don't say that. I want a Tamil penne :cryfeels:
Ive seen a few Telugu guys who were born and raised in Tamil Nadu who speak fluent Tamil and are similar in mannerism to Tamils with Tamil girls. Same for South Indian niggas with norrh indian gfs and likewise buts it's still rare

Ive seen a few Telugu guys who were born and raised in Tamil Nadu who speak fluent Tamil and are similar in mannerism to Tamils with Tamil girls.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: So all I have to do is fully learn Tamil

Telugu whores go only after chinks
this happens?:feelswhat:
They don't even talk to each other in my uni. Punjabis all form their own groups , Mallus their own group etc. Also all social groups are already set in atone after 1 st year after that it's very hard to break into one.
Yes, this is true, but I think it's only for male friend circles? (I could be wrong, I don't have any friends). But I have seen multiple south-indian foids going with 2/10 north indians in my uni. Most south indians in my uni are short, black, have weird hair and -6 specs.

Unfortunately :feelsrope:

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: So all I have to do is fully learn Tamil
Tamil foids are probably the most disgusting kind of foids in india after mallus. They're black, have nigger-like facial features, hairy, and their bodies are shaped like 60 year old white foids. What is wrong with you?

Yes, this is true, but I think it's only for male friend circles? (I could be wrong, I don't have any friends). But I have seen multiple south-indian foids going with 2/10 north indians in my uni. Most south indians in my uni are short, black, have weird hair and -6 specs.
North nigger LARP. You guys are fags

Don't see it. Maybe if you have hrithik roshan pheno or something. Most sub5 north curries are just as incel as their south counterparts. No one in my uni "slays" even the south Delhi niggas all put up a facade of being giga slayers and what not but they are mostly betabuxxing. Also south curries are almost the same height as north niggas. Mallus and Tamils in particular seem to reach 6ft easy. Many are athletic too but yes they are dark skinned and do have wavy-curly hair tho that is true.

Don't see it. Maybe if you have hrithik roshan pheno or something. Most sub5 north curries are just as incel as their south counterparts. No one in my uni "slays" even the south Delhi niggas all put up a facade of being giga slayers and what not but they are mostly betabuxxing. Also south curries are almost the same height as north niggas. Mallus and Tamils in particular seem to reach 6ft easy. Many are athletic too but yes they are dark skinned and do have wavy-curly hair tho that is true.
Tamils and Mallus mogg those cow belters