Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NSFW: Woman beheaded in Saudi Arabia (Future law for Angloskank foids?)

W

Weston404

Banned
-
NSFW: Should this be legalized against the cunts here in the Western world? Saudi Arabia beheads woman for murder of child.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

If this was UK, they would let her off and even make her a major celebrity. The media will talk about how she was a Brave Individual who was forced to do something that wasn't her fault.

If this was UK, they would let her off and even make her a major celebrity. The media will talk about how she was a Brave Individual who was forced to do something that wasn't her fault.
No wonder there are calls to bring the Saudi Arabia death penalty laws here in the "muh European" countries. The only ones against such laws are feminists and Alt Right cucks. Two sides of the same coin; to make ethnicels, including wetbackcels like myself sexless virgins and living as eunuchs in the fucking Joo World Order.

By the way, has Saudi Arabia beheaded any Juice for stealing or rape?

(Edit the Jew word so that Serge doesn't send me a warning)

ANAMAGATAN ANAMAGATAN ANAMAGATAN ANAMAGATAN ANAMAGATAN AHOoooo......

Seems like an unplanned execution as it looks like it's in some car park, she's yelling "I DID NOT KILL." Also worlds worst executioner taking 2 blows plus finally having to saw the head off, usually they are quite efficient in Saudi Arabia, perhaps it was the random nature of the execution and they weren't prepared?

Should b legal everywhere

It Appears that she killed her daughter in law. Double lifefuel. Two foids for the price of one.
Seems like an unplanned execution as it looks like it's in some car park, she's yelling "I DID NOT KILL." Also worlds worst executioner taking 2 blows plus finally having to saw the head off, usually they are quite efficient in Saudi Arabia, perhaps it was the random nature of the execution and they weren't prepared?
Should just hang her Tbh. Beheading sounds so messy.

I wouldn't want to be the cleaner after this.

Come on, sir knave, have done your foolishness,
And tell me how thou hast disposed
thy charge.

Islam is right about women
full

Seeing the guy in a isis video get beheaded and watch it slowly fall of his neck stump is still the goriest thing i've seen on the net