Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [NSFW] What is a strange phobia of yours?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
I'd have to say mine is trypophobia.

Seeing shit like this makes my blood run cold and sends fucking chills all over my body. I cannot explain why. I've seen hundreds of gore videos and images online. But shit like this just kills me.

I like neither needles nor dentists.

: feelmega:
But it still does not give me a bad bad feeling ... but what is it?

No this shit again...fuck, just a second and my entire body started to itch...

goingoutsidephobia

Anthropophobia

No this shit again...fuck, just a second and my entire body started to itch...

I know dude. It's super fucked up. As soon as I see these pictures it freaks me the fuck out. My skin starts itching and I get chills. I feel a surge of adrenaline like I'm about to die.

My only guess for why so many people have this response is an evolutionary reason. Bees and other very dangerous insects often make nests that feature many and irregular holes clumped together.

So we see something like it our brain goes "DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT!"

That's all I can think of. Kind of like people who have a phobia of snakes and literally start shivering and groveling in fear at the sight of one...

I personally like snakes and think they're cool. Dont know why. Human psychology is weird.

I know dude. It's super fucked up. As soon as I see these pictures it freaks me the fuck out. My skin starts itching and I get chills. I feel a surge of adrenaline like I'm about to die.

My only guess for why so many people have this response is an evolutionary reason. Bees and other very dangerous insects often make nests that feature many and irregular holes clumped together.

So we see something like it our brain goes "DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT!"

That's all I can think of. Kind of like people who have a phobia of snakes and literally start shivering and groveling in fear at the sight of one...

I personally like snakes and think they're cool. Dont know why. Human psychology is weird.

Can you use the adrenaline to become low inhib? :ha..feels:

Trypophobia- the fear of holes

This might be a sign.

Agoraphobia and arachnophobia.

Mild arachnophobia and fear of heights. I also dislike veins and blood, but not to the point of a phobia tbh.

Lepidopterophobia

Teeth falling out and being a gummy

Foid phobia! They Terrify me!

Probably just fear of loneliness for the rest of my life