Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [NSFW] Signs of the end times

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The signs of Kali Yuga (end times) from Markandeya's discource.
  1. Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other.
  2. Ignorance of dharma (religion) will occur.
  3. Dharma (religion), truthfulness, cleanliness, tolerance, mercy, physical strength and memory diminish with each passing day.
  4. People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in it.
  5. Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
  6. People will no longer get married and live with each other just for sexual pleasure.
  7. Men will behave like women and women will behave like men.
  8. Men will engage in sexual intercourse with men and women will engage in sexual intercourse with women.
  9. Human will engage in sexual intercourse with animals.
  10. Mothers will engage in sexual intercourse with their sons, fathers will engage in sexual intercourse with their daughters, brothers will engage in sexual intercourse with their sisters.
  11. Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
  12. People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and shrubs.
  13. Gurus (Teachers) will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
  14. All the human beings will declare themselves as gods or boon given by gods and make it as a business instead of teachings.
  15. Weather and environment will degrade with time and frequent and unpredictable rainfalls will happen.
  16. Earthquakes will be common.
  17. Maximum age of humans will be 50 years by the end of Kali Yuga.
  18. Many fake ideologies will spread throughout the world.
  19. The powerful people will dominate the poor people.
  20. Many diseases will spread.
  21. At the end of Kali Yuga, lord Vishnu will take birth on earth to wipe out the sinners.

I severely regret clicking on this thread

I severely regret clicking on this thread

giphy.gif

i'm not surprised at this point

@outherebrothers thoughts?

Looks like Kali Yuga is legit

Change the Prefix to [NSFW] dude. I’m eating right now. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I love when you post nasty shit ngl. You always post the funniest images/links :lul:

I can imagine some desperate cuck fapping to this. Fkin gross though, :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Holy fu- is he for real?

to think

this is someone grandpa:dafuckfeels:

JFL

What
the
hell

Everyone's constantly talking about the end of the world

Where tf is it tho

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

When I only saw the head tattoo I thought, oh boomers are getting on tiktok and then I scrolled down.

Please stop.

This post kinda made my day, ngl. You always bring the heat @chudur-budur tbh.

I mean it's already completely and utterly over, why not laugh on the way out. Maybe you can look up 'Wandalaput' or something like that, some french degenerate I remember from bmezine many years ago, chocked me back then.

to think

this is someone grandpa:dafuckfeels:

JFL

Grandpa grandpa, let's go fishing grandpa.

No boy, first suck on my piggy titties, wanna suck on grandpa's piggy titties, huh? Piggy titties huh? Suck it my naughty boy, suck it, just like your mom used to.

Why are his are his tiddies so big?

One of my old coworkers was talking about how the corona outbreak is going to lead to the apocalypse, I personally don’t believe it. But he said that corona hasn’t hit most of the us yet such as the Midwest and that when it does we will run out of supplies, he also believes it’s going to lead us to some type of Great Depression and then the “antichrist” will be introduced with a solution to our problems.

This post kinda made my day, ngl. You always bring the heat @chudur-budur tbh.

I mean it's already completely and utterly over, why not laugh on the way out. Maybe you can look up 'Wandalaput' or something like that, some french degenerate I remember from bmezine many years ago, chocked me back then.

:feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

Now I must find wandalaput.
Why are his are his tiddies so big?

If you unmute the video, you will hear he's saying he's wearing those breast cups for 4 hours. Guess he's doing that for the last 20 years.
Brutal dogpill
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Worse than dogs tbh.

Nuke this gay earth already JFL

While I do concede that the description of Kali yuga is similar to a degenerate collapsing society, the kanonic Kali yuga will last many thousand years more and the average human life-span will have decreased to 20 before it ends. Abortions may have done this already.

The ancient writers wrote about their time and society which arguably was in, what "Des Endes Des Abendlandes" would describe as the final intellectual stage of civilisation. They wrote that there was a collapse from the upstanding virtuous sacred society from which it was fallen but they either imagined the cycles of hundreds of thousands of years instead of just hundreds or Kali yuga doesn't exclude a non-linear decline in which golden eras of upstanding virtuous societies rise as long as they pass before Vishnu will be born as Kalki and burn down the world so that a new one like a phoenix may rise from it ashes.

The Bible and Koran have similar statements about the end of the world but they haven't been completely fulfilled either. Muslims will conquer the world before the last day in Islam and an alliance of Egypt, Iran, Ethiopia and Anatolia will attack al-Sham with 200 million before it all ends soldiers according to mainstream Christianity.

Last edited:
Evola described kaliyuga perfectly ...

NOT GONNA FUCKING WATCH !!

brendio when he hits 60

I don't even... :feelspuke:
I never thought it would be possible but you somehow outdid yourself @chudur-budur you sly nigger. :feelsYall:
Where do you even find this trash? :lul: