Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NSFW Its over for dickcels

Its this small while erect?

Never began for him

So many ways to fail as a man yet the only thing a woman has to do is not be fat apparently yet whenever I watch my 600lb life all the fucking landwhales have skinny soy boyfriend's jfl.

Tick every box v just exist.

Like out of a nightmare. I've seen some upsetting things, but damn.

His personality was not long enough

All the more reason to avoid degeneracy clubs

Well, I can say for sure that I dickmog him.

Am I a :chad: ?

The dick pill is a fuckin cope

The only reason there are girls thatv "love" big dicks its cuz they slept around so much that thier pussy got so wide and loose that only big framed dick could get their vagina walls aroused

this has been viewed over a million times since monday. This guy is finished, if he ever managed to get chicks before he won't now.
The dick pill is a fuckin cope

The only reason there are girls thatv "love" big dicks its cuz they slept around so much that thier pussy got so wide and loose that only big framed dick could get their vagina walls aroused

massive cope. This entire website has a very hard time accepting that dick size is a factor for some reason, i don't get it.

The sad thing, is that he laughs theres. Nothing else he can do. He knows it's over, they know it's over. He is so embarrassed the only thing he can do is laugh along with them.

Poor guy man. Hes going to have erectile disfunction after this for sure.

20200217 190808

Last edited:
Incels won't get that far anyways...

YOU CAN'T BE MISSING ANYTHING.

THERE IS ALWAYS A CHAD THAT ISN'T MISSING IT.

honestly if this guy doesn't end up roping i will be in awe of his coping ability

this has been viewed over a million times since monday. This guy is finished, if he ever managed to get chicks before he won't now.

massive cope. This entire website has a very hard time accepting that dick size is a factor for some reason, i don't get it.

No its not , you just coping hard cuz maybe you have big dick , ask everygirl at the internet - its the girth that do the diffrenece not the length.

Also JFL at even care what toilets love in bed .

Last edited:
A random sub6 male. Can’t even put 8 for him who got exposed for being a dicklet knowing women and normies will emotionally torture him to no end in the 21st century.
Now, since it's on internet, it's gonna get worse for him.

Cruelty at it's most extreme.

Thanks, I hate it

So many ways to fail as a man yet the only thing a woman has to do is not be fat apparently yet whenever I watch my 600lb life all the fucking landwhales have skinny soy boyfriend's jfl.

Tick every box v just exist.

Fat women used to be Incels because no man could get hard for them (or very few). Therefore you didn't get fat women, it was about 1% and they were shamed for it.

Fat women now can make all kinds of demands and still get Chad-lite or at least a normie 6 very easily, so there's no incentive. The tables have completely turned.

Men on the other hand need a good head of hair and haircut to match, big dick, good body, NT, make good money just to be in the top 10-20% as one flaw fucks it.

I don't even dare to watch

Nightmare fuel

What a fucking moron. In the digital age where everybody and their shadow has a smart phone he decides to do this shit.

Its only a factor to normies that are able to be in a position to have sex. For us our shitty looking faces are the first barrier to sex. It really doesn't matter what you are packing. Big dicked incels are still no gonna get any.

Imagine you get so far and then...

What kind of moron exposes his flacid little thang to an audience like this? This is HIS fault. What an idiot. I bet his dick is normal sized when erect too that's the saddest part.

"Just shoot your shot bro whats the worst that could happen?"

Lol not even my dick would stand while intoxicated and not to mention the intense pressure to impress in that situation. No one has dick that small he just couldn't get it up

This pains me because I have a grower dick.

My dick is 6 inches when erect.... but only 1 inch when it's flaccid.

What a fucking moron. In the digital age where everybody and their shadow has a smart phone he decides to do this shit.
yead idk what the fuck he was thinking

This is on the internet too, it's beyond over for him

I would kill myself if my dick was that small. It already feels small but according to the numbers, it's average. JFL, girls fantasizing about horse cocks and shit from the age of 10 upwards. How are we ever going to compete? Just put them in cages already. Make them public property, like they used to be for fucks sake.

Any sources or personal anecdote on that?

Yes, I already posted this in another thread but here you go:

Thread I posted it in:

"They have always been like this. There is this book from the 70s called "my secret garden". The female author interviewed different women on their fetishes and first sexual experiences and shit. It is fucking hardcore, 7 year old girls getting aroused by seeing horse cocks for the first time, or playing "games" with the family dog. Women are just all around degenerate from the get go. This entire thing about the "high male sex drive" is pure projection. "

Page 219:

When I was about eleven or twelve I used to sit in the back
seat of the car on trips and cross my legs very tightly. Our car
made a very bumpy ride, and by sitting clear to one side each
little bump and vibration would sexually stimulate me. The first
time I experienced this I looked out of the car window and saw a
horse in a field with his penis dropped way down. Every time
after that I imagined the horse was entering me. I didn’t have an
orgasm then from this fantasy, just stimulation. But now when I
masturbate and think of being penetrated by a horse, it brings on
a terrific orgasm. [Letter]

page 224:

Only now as I’m writing do I remember that my sister and I
used to pretend that we were making it with our dog. He
cooperated quite nicely. My fantasies about dogs still continue, so
that when my husband is entering me from the back, 1 think of
dogs humping, something I remember seeing frequently since I
was three or four years old.

Yes, I already posted this in another thread but here you go:

Thread I posted it in:

"They have always been like this. There is this book from the 70s called "my secret garden". The female author interviewed different women on their fetishes and first sexual experiences and shit. It is fucking hardcore, 7 year old girls getting aroused by seeing horse cocks for the first time, or playing "games" with the family dog. Women are just all around degenerate from the get go. This entire thing about the "high male sex drive" is pure projection. "

Page 219:

page 224:

Thanks. I'm gonna look into it sometime.

He should have killed that whore right there for humilliating him

Thanks. I'm gonna look into it sometime.

You sound like a scholar. Are you in stem? Or do you just have a tiny stem?

Anyways, you might find this interesting:

For the guys, the findings were straightforward enough: The straight men in the study were physically aroused by women, gay men were aroused by men, and neither group felt any stirrings for the apes. The men's physical reactions (erections) were in agreement with what they reported being turned on by.

The women in the study, on the other hand, didn't react as predictably. While they reported feeling aroused in the ways you might expect (straight women were turned on by men, lesbians by women), measurements of their vaginal blood flow showed that they were physically aroused by all the forms of coupling they saw — even the bonobos. Still, when asked after viewing them to report which images they found titillating, most of them chose only those which matched up with their sexual orientation. Were they lying?

Not exactly. The women in Chivers's study were aroused by all the images — but that doesn't mean they desired to have sex with the people (or animals) they saw. "Women have the capacity to get turned on by a broad range of things," she says. "This is normal and not necessarily a challenge to sexual identity."