Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[NSFW] girl on reddit fucks 100+ guys before she turns 18

She'd bring the incels of tomorrow to this world and the cycle would go on.

>Past is past honey

Last edited:
I seriously hope this is fake. Reddit whores always lie and make shit up.

If it's real, then... dark times are ahead.

Probably isn't. A girl I knew of got fucked by 27 different guys in one evening on a beach during a drunken party. She literally had them queuing up to do her...and then the next day claimed her drink had been spiked and she remembered nothing of it. But I know it happened because I saw video clips.

you guys are really overdoing it. This is the equivalent of going to a brothel and having a spasm because everyone there is a whore... What did you expect?

I don't need to hear about degeneracy from a sub about degeneracy - I don't like it and I wouldn't want to associate with girls like that anyway - if people wanna ruin their lives they can stay away from me.

To the brothel she goes.

s-cc9ae89b2cd4100afd981725350a65dff0be0bde.gif

you guys are really overdoing it. This is the equivalent of going to a brothel and having a spasm because everyone there is a whore... What did you expect?

I don't need to hear about degeneracy from a sub about degeneracy - I don't like it and I wouldn't want to associate with girls like that anyway - if people wanna ruin their lives they can stay away from me.
literally this, but the comments supporting her on plebbit are fucking insane

literally this, but the comments supporting her on plebbit are fucking insane

experiments like that are good because Tinder isn't some reddit for sluts - loads of women use Tinder.

I remember when IncelTears tried to cope saying that men go for "criminal women" as well. But that doesn't disprove our point that personality is something they use as a cope to shut incels down.

"
Congrats! You're making the world a better place. :D

I took my wife on a lavish vacation when she hit 100. It's a nice milestone."

What the fuck ?!
AAAHHHH IS THAT AN ACTUAL COMMENT?

It took 2 years and 6 months but finally had sex with Guy #100.

What kind of challenge is that for a vagina monster anyway? That's like me being proud I managed to take a shit everyday.

She should be publicly executed. Dragged bruised and bloody onto the streets then have her throat sliced open. A stern warning against such vile behaviour. Let her dearth serve as an example.

As it stands she'll be lauded and praised for being such an independent woman. Fuck this earth.

This makes me so mad you wouldn´t believe, the only way to describe my anger and hatred for her is "I want to go Ed Gein on her ass!"

Imagine raising and taking care of your daughter only for her to end up like this, JFL

after +100 dicks , she want a niceguy beta whiteknight

It's important to note that /r/stupidslutsclub isn't a troll sub. It's a celebration of sluttiness, like a slutwalk.

Imagine raising and taking care of your daughter only for her to end up like this, JFL
makes me not want to have kids in case a daughter turns out like this, which seems increasingly likely considering the times we live in.

She probably had sex more times than all of her ancestors since JC

Look at all the people praising and congratulating her in comments. What the fuck.

FEMALE GENOCIDE NOW! MAKE THE HOLOCAUST LOOK LIKE A JOKE! ALL WOMEN ARE EVIL, NO EXCEPTIONS! @SaintMarcLepine @ItheIthe FEMALE GENOCIDE WHEN?!

Congrats! You're making the world a better place. :D

I took my wife on a lavish vacation when she hit 100. It's a nice milestone.

lol at this cuck

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING FATHER TO TEACH HIS DAUGHTER NOT TO DO THIS JFL WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

Nice tits though.
He's fucking every hooker in the city and probably fucking his daughters too. Welcome to real life.

I think we're really cherry picking the trashiest of the trash with this story, I refuse to believe that all women are like this.
Obviously not all of them; but more than enough are for everyone to fucking wake up (which they don't, and so the cycle continues).

What a whore. She lost her virginity to her step brother? WTF?

And then she wont fuck him. That was the old me honey teehee. I'm not that sexual of a girl... :)

So fucking true.

This shit is a badge of honor for most whores. It isn't even rare 100 wouldn't even turn heads at my school.

Just ask the common girl before that age, the least numbers they racked up are between 10-30.

This shit is a badge of honor for most whores. It isn't even rare 100 wouldn't even turn heads at my school.

These women are going to be raising the next generation of kids too. They were always slut wannabes but now with Tinder you have a bunch of Chad-crazy chimera beasts walking around with no attachment to anything and a renewed hatred for all incels.

What's enraging is that she'll settle down with BetaBuxxBob. He'll want a nice BJ after a hard days work, then she'lol say, "Oh no hunny, I find my mouth touching a penis to be degrading. I'm a lady you know!" JFL at any cuck who'll marry this roast beef.

Don't forget guys this is one of the FEW examples :3

Bet all the dudes she banged were not sub 8

What's enraging is that she'll settle down with BetaBuxxBob. He'll want a nice BJ after a hard days work, then she'lol say, "Oh no hunny, I find my mouth touching a penis to be degrading. I'm a lady you know!" JFL at any cuck who'll marry this roast beef.
Meanwhile when the husband's at work, she's getting fucked in all her holes by the young chad neighbor.

WHAT IN the ???What the fuck is this subreddit.....Loks at the posts/thread here....this is shit is from hell....

I'm more shocked by the subreddit than by anything I've read on stormfront...and im black dogdmmit