Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media NSFW: Chinese Ricecel crashes car into mom and daughter killing both

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
I have noticed that Asians are so high inhib, that they don't even react after an accident happens. The cashier just acts like it's another day of work. I'm guessing that's why they need social credit scores, because, most won't help otherwise. Curries scream whenever, a Curry gets but by a train. There's barely, any reaction from these people. Complete NPCs

The woman at the till doing the transaction she should get a wooden spoon and whack the customer on the head for not paying fast enough.

Fucking insane how they just go about their day as if the most cartoonishly horrific scenario you could imagine out of a Tom and Jerry episode didn’t just happen right in front of them. These people literally have no souls.

Fucking insane how they just go about their day as if the most cartoonishly horrific scenario you could imagine out of a Tom and Jerry episode didn’t just happen right in front of them. These people literally have no souls.
It's because, they're high inhib. I don't think it was because, they didn't want to help.

It's because, they're high inhib. I don't think it was because, they didn't want to help.
>the reason they exhibited zero response to a freakishly and incredibly shocking incident that would have taken even the most highly inhibited individuals completely off guard and make them jump back in fear is due to their culture of shyness, introversion, and reserve.

Do you not realize what a poor excuse that is?

>the reason they exhibited zero response to a freakishly and incredibly shocking incident that would have taken even the most highly inhibited individuals off guard and make them jump back in fear is due to their culture of shyness, introversion, and reserve.

Do you not realize what a poor excuse that is?
Well, I don't know what other explanation there is. Because, most Asians react this way. There's barely, any reaction.

Well, I don't know what other explanation there is. Because, most Asians react this way. There's barely, any reaction.
I just told you the reason, but as usual no one listens to me. It's because they have lower levels of empathy. Or at least, what we consider to be empathy. In a scenario like this video, any normal person's heart would be filled with shock, anger and/or fear, but Chinese society has become so cold and robotic that people's lives are nigh insignificant when faced with one’s own problems. To hear China faced famine and economic instability before is no excuse towards this soullessness either—many countries and continents have and are facing poverty, and they still show compassion for others.

I understand China as a country is particularly diverse and complex, and it is important to recognize that empathy exists in various forms among individuals and communities within the country, but over there, empathy is money. In China, everything revolves around it, almost to an inhuman extent: constantly showing face, dedicating your life to earn more than others, lying about one's status or feigning wealth, always wanting more to a ridiculous extent—even in the most basic of social or familial interactions.

Last edited:
And nothing of value was lost

I feel bad for saying that, it was a mean thing for me to say...

I feel bad for saying that, it was a mean thing for me to say...
Do you think they'd give a shit about you? They probably wouldn't say anything, or even react except to step over you and keep walking if you were in the way.