Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [NSFW][Based]Mother & Daughter Ran-Over By Truck.

Serves them right!
Shame they survived though.

No empathy in riceland where everyone is an autistic narcissist. They crowd around like old GTA NPCs.

"110% recovery" does that mean the plastic surgery made her more beauteous or something?

Does this foid have awareness of a fucking blind chimpanzee why is she steering left and right when a truck is 5 inches behind her. Deserved.

Does this foid have awareness of a fucking blind chimpanzee why is she steering left and right when a truck is 5 inches behind her. Deserved.

"110% recovery" does that mean the plastic surgery made her more beauteous or something?
:feelskek: It just means normies suck at math and logical reasoning. You are never gonna be 100% after a major injury, most likely.

Not s fan of this unless they're say, normies partying on some big ass festive.

Stupid insect-brained third worlders with no concept of self-awareness or personal safety. Value of life is non-existent among turd world insectoid trash.

No empathy in riceland where everyone is an autistic narcissist. They crowd around like old GTA NPCs.
Yeah that’s one thing i’ve noticed about Orientals(Rices & Curries) is that they lack empathy compared to is Occidentals(MENA & Whites), I think it’s partly due to the lack of the G-allele they have.
Stupid insect-brained third worlders with no concept of self-awareness or personal safety. Value of life is non-existent among turd world insectoid trash.
Yeah i’ve noticed that amongst virtually all non-Whites, with the exception of East Asians & maybe some Kavkaz, they just seem to be far more r-selective.

This is your brain on CBT.

around trucks never relax

Damm I like that X account, good videos.