Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NSFW 39F here

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Ive heard a lot About you guys, and i know that you Arent happy About my presence….

But honestly you need to calm down okay?

Not every women likes hung tall studs, ive used to got fucked by them at least 3 times a day when i was younger but today i can only laugh About These guys

They dont know how to man up and provide for women, thats why they left me with 6 Children

My biggest advice is to stay brave and celibate within your Young years, women might get fucked in every hole at that time but trust me, someday they will mature and then they will look for the the true values like your wallet uhhhm i mean your personality

And no, a women who was once young, tight and Beautiful will Always stay Young, tight Beautiful, you Need to get your misogynistic view on aging women out of your head

Attachments

• 145217521bb859a69d8237192a427b04.jpg
    145217521bb859a69d8237192a427b04.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 130
yikes sweetie she was just training up for you all these years, learn how to adult

man wtf put spoiler and nsfw i wnat to puke now

Put that thing on spoiler, man. What the fuck.

Actually fucking revulting.

thats actually tight in comparison to most girls

i din't know loose vagina is literal

Dear fucking Lord I did NOT read the NSFW part.

That's gross.

this is how men turn gay tbh

absolutely d i s g u s t i n g

Last edited:
that is gross.ohh but now it is time for her to find a betabuxxer and settle down

I'm not a softstomachcel so i don't feel like i want to puke, hell, i just wokd up and i'm gonna have me a nice breakfast.
that is gross.ohh but now it is time for her to find a betabuxxer and settle down
She's taken an entire country's square miles worth of dick.
Whore.

See, you filthy incels, that's a real woman and we should take her without hesitation.
She would be your queen. Sure, she was pretty wild when she was younger not anymore. That's not her fault if they aimed at the top % males.

Absolutely disgusting

Jfl @ cucks who would cover that thing with a white pure wedding dress

A cuck would fill the hole with liquid shit, stick a straw in and slurp it.

THATS DISGUSTING .:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Doug, thanks for making me nearly retch up my breakfast. :horror: