Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [NSFL] Horrified Father meets his tranny "daughter" for the first time

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Overreacting , but then again it could be real what i doubt

americans are fucking retarded, i remember some show about niggers getting paternity test in front of sheboons and their bastards, now entire country is watching a court trial of some degenerated becky and old alcoholic pirate
what is this country what the fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He looks like a cop who went undercover as a prostitute to bust a drug gang.

Poor @FamilyGirl1999 's dad :cryfeels:

I don't know what's worse, having a whore daughter who got pregnant at 14 or having your son become a tranny?

americans are fucking retarded, i remember some show about niggers getting paternity test in front of sheboons and their bastards, now entire country is watching a court trial of some degenerated becky and old alcoholic pirate
:feelshaha::feelsthink:

I don't know what's worse, having a whore daughter who got pregnant at 14 or having your son become a tranny?
You can disown the daughter, but having your son turn into a tranny is even worse than having him die. it’s like losing someone slowly to dementia, they’re still there, but just a dead former husk of themselves

very sad, he raised his son for many years from birth to adulthood with so much love and care, emotionally and financially invested in him, and the end result is his son became a tranny faggot. If I had a son and he became a tranny I’d kill him myself, better to have a dead son than a tranny faggot son

Trannyfaggot ofc
At least you know women are whores by nature so can't do much about it

Having your son become a tranny, because promiscuity is harmful (bad for the daughter), however if your son were to become a tranny, he would then be suffering from both promiscuity and faggotry. :dafuckfeels:

Having your son become a tranny, because promiscuity is harmful (bad for the daughter), however if your son were to become a tranny, he would then be suffering from both promiscuity and faggotry. :dafuckfeels:
Yeah, I'd be pretty disgusted knowing that my son is getting railed up his bumhole and catching AIDS.

That, and your legacy will be lost with him since he won't be breeding.

This why you should beat your kids and keep them away from talmudvision:bigbrain:

America's national pastime

Burn this faggot

looks like a sculptor forced to watch his work be smashed to pieces

>wasting that height and shoulders to become a tranny
:feelsaww:

the father failed in life.

The true mental illness is all the encouragement that goes on.

My married with 3 kids sister ( who is pretty liberal and Feminist on many issues) summed it up better than anyone anywhere.

She says she has never "felt like a woman" and questions wtf that even means. All of this gender dysphoria theory is just meaningless utter nonsense, mostly spouted by over-educated spectators from the university school of feminist studies, who are not putting their own cock on the block and changing their own lives, they just love the sounds of their own woke voices. They are encouraging young vulnerable people to make drastic and irreversible life-affecting decisions, and it is absolutely disgraceful.

She thinks the 70s and 80s alt sex community were spot on when they just accepted that some people are gay, some people are bi; who you want to fuck doesn't need to be connected to what body parts you have, and questions like "am I really a woman in a man's body" are worthless garbage. Of course you aren't! You're you. Cutting bits off your body won't make you any more "you."

Naturally, this has earned her a huge amount of hate and :foidSoy: "TERFS OUT REEEEE! from many of the little chat rooms and forums that she and her Feminist pals use.

She is really pissed off with trannies (and tranny allies) because she says they have taken over and ruined every Feminist space out there. They just police shit and make everything about them and their special kind of victimhood, (which is of course much worse than anyone else's victimhood, just ask them.)

Want to discuss period pain and new medications? You can't, some lunatic will scream:
:foidSoy:REEEEEEEEE TRIGGER WARNING PLEASE, NOT EVERY WOMAN CAN HAVE PERIODS, STOP EXCLUDING TRANS WOMEN AND CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE REEEEEE!

Want to discuss that you're pissed off with going on tinder dates as a lesbian, and your date didn't disclose that "she's" actually a pre-op tranny with a 5" dick, and that's not what you're into?

:foidSoy:REEEEE TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN, SOME WOMEN HAVE PENISES AND THAT'S OK, STOP BEING SO TRANSPHOBIC, WHY ARE SO MANY LESBIANS TRANSPHOBIC, IT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED REEEEEEE!

Anyway... that's my paraphrase of an actual Feminist woman's take on all of this. I like my sister. I reckon a lot of you guys would too. :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Also, watching the dad choke up reminded me of the news footage of people watching the Challenger blow up with their kids on board. That was criticized as invasive and distasteful.

But then I remembered this guy agreed to be on Dr Phil, so he can just take whatever he gets.

That's one big faggot

:feelskek: p sure hitler said america was half jewified and half negrified, and that was in the 30's jfl

He looks like a cop who went undercover as a prostitute to bust a drug gang.
Hahahahahahaha

18735869 B04E 480A A0C3 F00C665D3436

Yeah my brothers drug dealer had a father that beat his children whenever they did shit he deemed gay:feelskek: was some type of boxer(can’t recall credentials or accolades, probably just a hobby) and he had a boxing ring in his basement. Would force his sons to get in there and fight him :feelskek::feelskek: His sons drug dealing got his father killed in a police raid. Fags will go through great lengths to get you punished :feelsugh:
Still better than having to go on Dr.Phil
and be confronted by your troon abomination of a son