Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NPCs doing there thing

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
35173FA0 7959 48B8 A977 EE3D4A4C303B
A3F426DB 5871 4806 8D9A AA874FD23A15

22E3AD9C D3FA 461C 9E7F 8C8E70653109
F404A09F 36A0 4636 A9A0 16D65478AC93
AFEB6A08 9E1D 45AF 9087 FCB0D791B1D7
F2AEEB55 7E08 4385 9349 E593610BBBF0
DE6F2998 5F6A 48B5 9585 91EA71791F0F

Must I explain on how stupid this is? BTW the YouTuber just said the red pill is mysoginistic

Lmao just bee yourself :y'all:

Ragefuel tbh. "Just shower and dress better, teehee"

FUCKING NORMIES :feelsree::feelsree:
694F4B13 8861 49DA 9EB3 4706D5676F50

I would like to see them saying the same thing when they see my face
Dumb whores
When will they learn

Lmao just bee yourself :y'all:
My chad brother abused me, manipulated me and brought drama to the family. Throughout my childhood my parents called the cops on him at least two times and has been to the mental hospital three times. Right now he’s in college and my parents told me they are grateful he is gone and they are proud to have me. It’s sad because I am the most mature, hard working and beneficial person in this family. I did chores, watched my little sisters and helped my parents by running errands. Although I have never punched, chocked or threaten anyone while my brother is, ever since elementary girls have been all over him. I hear girls in HS telling me that my brother is hot. Right now in college he is kissing and fucking Stacie’s. For me people thought I was gay once and one told me I was ugly. My brother must of had a hell of a personality and took a shower.

My chad brother abused me, manipulated me and brought drama to the family. Throughout my childhood my parents called the cops on him at least two times and has been to the mental hospital three times. Right now he’s in college and my parents told me they are grateful he is gone and they are proud to have me. It’s sad because I am the most mature, hard working and beneficial person in this family. I did chores, watched my little sisters and helped my parents by running errands. Although I have never punched, chocked or threaten anyone while my brother is, ever since elementary girls have been all over him. I hear girls in HS telling me that my brother is hot. Right now in college he is kissing and fucking Stacie’s. For me people thought I was gay once and one told me I was ugly. My brother must of had a hell of a personality and took a shower.
Obviously it's the showermogging

yeah I never even hold the hands of a girl and none showed interest of any kind forme other than humiliating me and insulting me

Subatomic particle tier IQs

Normie advice, very useful as always.

JFL who cares about what a bunch of normies think?

Let the insects chitter amongst themselves, their words hold no value to us

Let the insects chitter amongst themselves, their words hold no value to us
It actually does. Since we are slave wages and pay our taxes for these ungrateful fuckers, they have control of us.

It actually does. Since we are slave wages and pay our taxes for these ungrateful fuckers, they have control of us.
:feelskek: The true nature of taxes is a concept that this site struggles with the most it seems.

just be a non playable character br0

:feelskek: The true nature of taxes is a concept that this site struggles with the most it seems.
With the halo effect incels are put in shitty jobs that offer shitty pay. That’s why they struggle. :feelsbadman:

With the halo effect incels are put in shitty jobs that offer shitty pay. That’s why they struggle. :feelsbadman:
Taxes aren't simply going towards a normie's paycheck

mass shootings make me happy.

They aren’t but are being spent on welfare for single mothers who gave birth to 6 kids. It is also spent on roasties who got pumped and dumped by chad.
At this point I need to make a thread on this but I'm way too lazy to do so

"If all women are sluts then how can't none of these guys he layed"

I dont know maybe they just only have sex with good looking guys? How hard can it be to deduct that piece of information?

Never understood the NPC meme

Literally everyone acts almost exactly the same, I have rarely ever encountered people who were different. Men are 90% braggart assholes who will never let you hear the end of the 9000000000 bitches they fucked at the club, while calling you a faggot, and females well you'd rather talk to a wall or a pet rock

"I genuiely wish people would stop defining their self-worth by how often they get their hole" Maybe this moron should adress this shit to a society? It's a society desicion to make us virgins outcasts. Its a society makes fun of male virgins all the time. "Just being the best person they can be" Yeah, right, for the benefits of a society that despite us because of features we never choose. No, thanks.

our numbers grow every day and normies think you cant just be incel. you must be a serial murderer psychopath.

The delusion of the normal folk is humorous. :feelskek:

Never understood the NPC meme

Literally everyone acts almost exactly the same, I have rarely ever encountered people who were different.

our numbers grow every day and normies think you cant just be incel. you must be a serial murderer psychopath.

The delusion of the normal folk is humorous. :feelskek:
What’s sad is the men who are serial killers get love letters.