Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy NPCS calling non-working autistic men parasites is a huge contradiction.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title say, NPCS calling non-working autistic men parasites is a huge contradiction.

Don’t NPCS say that men should do shit for women without expecting anything from it? They trash men who think they deserve something in return if they do shit for women yet autistic men who get thrown chucked at them in this society for ’not contributing to society‘, :soy: :foidSoy: a society that already hates them by the way.

Same thing can apply to other disabilities but just going to use autistic men as one example.

Women are allowed to parasite everything yet autistic men can’t just be left to cope with the shit they deal with in this society in peace.

NPCS expect you to do shit like protect women even if it means putting your own life at risk while getting sod all in return.

Last edited:
If you live off someone's money without giving anything in return, you are a parasite, woman, man or an alien.

If you live off someone's money without giving anything in return, you are a parasite, woman, man or an alien.
I’m sure there are jobs that don’t even allow autistic men.

Women aren't a parasite if they live off their boyfriends without giving anything in return. Double standards

If a person is officially diagnosed, it's a different thing.
I’m talking about diagnosed autistic men as I don’t agree with self-diagnosing autism.

No pussy, no job, simple as that. Soyciety is fucking delusional thay I will be thier slave

i intend to drain as much tax payer money and wageys can cop it. not going to partake in your nigger cattle feeding lot matrix. fuck yerselves

Society doesn't really care about the individual and the benefits it brings are only to make sure that the population are good, docile and happy worker drones. If you live in a country with free/subsidised medical care, do you think they help you out of kindness and good will? No, it's simply to make sure everyone's just healthy enough to do their jobs properly. Free education? Simply a conditioning tool used on young minds to shape them into future obedient employees.
They don't care about creating an ideal society. All they care about is providing the bare minimum people alive and working for them.

Society doesn't really care about the individual and the benefits it brings are only to make sure that the population are good, docile and happy worker drones. If you live in a country with free/subsidised medical care, do you think they help you out of kindness and good will? No, it's simply to make sure everyone's just healthy enough to do their jobs properly. Free education? Simply a conditioning tool used on young minds to shape them into future obedient employees.
They don't care about creating an ideal society. All they care about is providing the bare minimum people alive and working for them.
:bigbrain:

Either you Got Looks so you can gain some Status in this Shithole , or your Just a Workforce that gets replaced every 0.14 Seconds

I wish I got free $$$$ from the government for being an Autist. That would be pretty great

Basically they want men to still do their roles without the benefits of course and to shut the fuck up and stop complaining.

Tbh society as a whole (including men YES!) never gave a fuck about men problems.

I’m sure there are jobs that don’t even allow autistic men.
Yeah, all of them. Interviews are a social process, which is inherently anti-autism, ableist, essentially, because you damn well know it's an effective filter against us. Then there's the fact that landing a career is who you know, not what you know, and that means developing a social circle and social connections, again, something that is rigged against us autists.

So they rig the whole game against us, treat us like shit our entire lives, and then complain if we have the "gall" to leech money off the government? They have no respect, nor even any common courtesy, to spare for the likes of us. Why don't they just outright tell us they want all of us autistic men to just die homeless and forgotten in a street gutter somewhere? At least honesty would be more than the absolute nothing they've ever given us.

a parasite someone who lives off the productivity of another without giving them anything in return. How many incels are out there busting their asses for a society that hates them and only gives them misery and loneliness in return? Why should I be expected to bust my ass for a society that gives me literally nothing worth living for? And before you say "well they pay you a wage." As an incel you will never be promoted or get a high-paying job because those are reserved for social butterfly normans and/or sociopaths. We're literally FORCED by norman society to rely on norman society without any choice in the matter. It would be great if I could get a wife, buy a plot of land, and build myself a house while we lived off the land and the wife made clothes for the children but we can't live in that kind of world anymore.

Far as I'm concerned an incel living on NEETBUX is just recieving damages for the shit soyciety has put him through.