Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NPC normy guffawing is one of the scariest fucking sounds in existence

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Just listening to that shit, when they do this programmed psychopathic response to sitcoms' laugh tracks... there's no soul in it at all. They're laughing because they're programmed to do this to appear nonthreatening to others, but it only shows how fucking dangerous they actually are.

They don't think for themselves, they don't experience genuine laughter or delight whatsoever, but people see what they want to see, so other NPC normies will LARP that the chuckles are genuine and pure appreciations of wit, when they're the furthest thing from it.

This same mentality won't make them question any immoral actions they would do to you. They don't have an inner dialogue about morality at all. Just as they do not contemplate genuine wit and only react as they are expected to, to laugh at the trash the controllers program them to laugh at: they will attack those the controllers have othered without second-guessing it. They will arrogantly crush the other, and we are that other.

It creeps me out even more than yelling or angry silence. Those are both scary things too of course, but at least those are things I can identify with and understand, somewhat relate to. But the fucking laughter at the laugh tracks...

I never did fully get into those. I'll admit as a kid I watched the laugh track shows and found them mildly entertaining until I actually dwelt upon the laugh track.

I can relate to not noticing what you're programmed to notice... but the NPCs who have the laugh track pointed out and still manage to find that shit tolerable... pure NPC trait. Soulless beings with no inner narrative.

Imagine the genuine laughter that makes you find enough entertainment to not rope guys. Now imagine if you lacked the capacity to experience genuine laughter because all you do is reflexively laugh in response to a track at things which would not provoke laughter if there were no track and just the awkward silence when you crop it out.

SmugNPC
Force

It's one of the most terrifying things in the world to think about. What the fuck drives these THINGS to continue existing? The real human arts and beauty mean nothing to them: they celebrate non-beautiful things and condemn true wit and beauty.

Instead they are driven I guess by a desire for social dominance and conformity, safety in appearing non-threatening to those around them by seeming good-natured by doing their rehearsed guffaws so that it seems like they are happy and mean no harm.

But they're not truly happy... they don't know true happiness... to know true happiness you must have a soul to understand subtle and genuine wit, the true humor. If you lack the merger of awareness and intelligence to do this then you won't appreciate other types of beauty other than humor, including the beauty that belies morality and acting civil to one another.

NPCs are not necessarily unintelligent. Many of them are extremely intelligent in a field of specialty. They can do certain forms of work efficiently, run a business, boss people around, etc. This is not merely a "us PCs are 100% smarter than NPCs are everything or overall", not by a longshot.

It's just they lack that... blend. It's hard to put a word to it, to break it down into components. I think it's just awareness and honesty. They're not honest with themselves about what is funny and what is moral.

- -

I will now backpack a bit and admit to using embellishing language for absolutes: souls are obviously a metaphor and a measurement of personhood which is measured on a continuum, not a discrete yes/no. Obviously NPCs do have degrees of inner narratives (to a much lesser degree than us non NPCs)

Furthermore obviously I'm using a false dichotomy of NPC and non-NPC: there is a continuum of NPCness. We simply talk in these terms to describe the huge gap we feel in NPCness to these normies.

The normies are basically just hovering within a close proximity (like 5-10%) to whatever is average. Their inner dialogue and contemplation is minimal. Their morality is minimal. The gap is so large that you don't just notice it but obsess over it. To the point where you begin thinking in absolutist normy ways: their thinking is an infectious cancer which you need to be mindful of lest you succumb to it and devole into a normy NPC yourself.

Stuff like this makes me sad:
Track

The reason being... I wish it was more than leftists or liberals, but conservatives and trump supporters (or at least those who pretend to be) have the same terrifying personality.

Sad noreply pill. This is actually a very quality post. Mainstream media is pushing a certain agenda and has taken over the internet now too. They are strictly in it for their own profit

Do you think all the soulless NPCs would fit psychopath criteria, or are there alternative descriptions of their minds which would also work?

What term would we call the broad spectrum of psychopath and non-psychopath NPCs?

Anti-Social Personality disorder makes me want to call them ASPs.

There's also "borderline personality disorder" but TBH that's so much more moderate (I might even qualify as borderline TBH) that I think it can describe PCs too