Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NPC music and subhuman music

Disgusting nigger and golem music

They’ve merged at this point, at least in the US. Hip-hop is the new pop, nigculture is kang

Ed sheeran is an incel
Then why the fuck tons of girls and even my sister cared about him? Your a delusional retard if you think hes an incel, Around my sisters friends 5 or more sat and talked about hot guys and ED Sheeran was mentioned on multiple occasions.

Then why the fuck tons of girls and even my sister cared about him? Your a delusional retard if you think hes an incel, Around my sisters friends 5 or more sat and talked about hot guys and ED Sheeran was mentioned on multiple occasions.
he's normie-tier at most, not Chad. foids are retarded

but he's not an 'incel' anyway, due to fame etc.

Incel music is more like obscure bands or genres that would send a Victorian child into convulsions.

Statusmaxxing