Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NPC girls

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
I was on the train home last night - it was packed and there were no seats available so I had to stand. To my despair at the first stop a group of 4 JBs got in and stood right next to me because there was no room anywhere else. I was trapped - I had nowhere to escape the noise pollution of their incessant babble and their selfie taking. They'd obviously been drinking and were throwing in the most utterly cringeworthy try-hard profanity in their excruciatingly mind-numbing gibber. I thought my brain was going to dribble out my ears. And, inevitably, they started talking about boys. They couldn't have been much more than half my age and from their brief snippets I could tell they have already have more experience.

I got off the train and went to get food. I was in the shop for about 10 minutes waiting on my food and the girl to my right was on her phone the ENTIRE. FUCKING. TIME. Seriously...what the fuck is so interesting about these devices to them that they cannot take their eyes off the screen for one moment?!

I'm seeing this more and more. They are so laughably predictable it's unreal.

Seriously...what the fuck is so interesting about these devices to them that they cannot take their eyes off the screen for one moment?!
Validation, orbiters, unlimited attention, talking to chad, selling her shit to cucks to eat.

I consider most people as NPCs, specially females. They are not real. We have to overcome them and hit the gym.

All females are like carbon copies of eachother.

she probably has unread messages from a 1000 different chads. She needs to make sure she breeds with the one with the most impact resistant skull out of all of them

I consider most people as NPCs, specially females. They are not real. We have to overcome them and hit the gym.
Go to the gym, become chad, ascend, lose knowledge of the blackpill, lose respect for incels, become NPC. Remember, NPCs aren't born, they are created.

Go to the gym, become chad, ascend, lose knowledge of the blackpill, lose respect for incels, become NPC. Remember, NPCs aren't born, they are created.
Gymcelling is pretty important if you don't want problems with your health, it turns out.

You get the whole idea of hitting the gym wrong. You hit the gym to become strong and steady.

During my approaching sessions, I have only met a handful of non NPC femoids. I do not get on well with NPCs at all as I simply cannot relate to being afraid of everything.

They're frying their dopamine (among other stuffs) and it's extreme lifefuel.

We are glued to our computers and they are addicted to phones, literally same shit

Technology will be the downfall of society.

Technology will be the downfall of society.
It already is the downfall.

The only thing still holding shit together is stubbornness of boomers. Once they've finished dying, it's game over for the west.

All females are like carbon copies of eachother.
Agreed. I think there's a factory producing them. Like a synthetic human factory deep in area 51