Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now we are supposed to help whores for free.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Today I visited my mom in the evening cause I was planning on staying all weekend at her house. She had a visit, two foids from her church, one old one young barely an adult, looked like 18 years old at the most. The younger foid is a rescued teen who was looking for shelter in the church where my mom goes cause apparently her boyfriend kicked her out or some shit. They were talking to her trying to get her to accept Jesus and looking for her a place where to stay. The foid looked completely waisted, skinny, with bad acne, dead pale, short hair, she looked like a crackhead. She didn't even look at me when I entered the house. Plus, she's pregnant. My mom said she could stay one night cause tomorrow she is planning on returning back to her mom's house. We had dinner together and that whore must be retarded or something cause she barely talks and when she does it it's just mumbling nonsense and she doesn't look anyone into the eyes. So, here I am, that bitch is sleeping in my old bedroom, while I am forced to sleep in a futon in the living room.

I'm about to go to sleep, i'll read this later, don't worry tho I put a lot of effort into this post and contemplating if I should read this. It is over by the way.

Yuck. Christians often help the wrong people and it ends up biting them in the ass.

Also volcel if you don’t fuck her tonight, she sound extremely easy.

Yuck. Christians often help the wrong people and it ends up biting them in the ass.

Also volcel if you don’t fuck her tonight, she sound extremely easy.
Lol. Wake up to an empty house.

Christians often help the wrong people and it ends up biting them in the ass.
Christians think they can help convert sinners if they show them how nice they are, then god will give them credit for putting the sinners on the right path.

So, here I am, that bitch is sleeping in my old bedroom, while I am forced to sleep in a futon in the living room.

Just prefer some unknown and random female over your own flesh and blood...

Ragefuel to be honest lad

So, here I am, that bitch is sleeping in my old bedroom, while I am forced to sleep in a futon in the living room.
KEK Imagine getting cucked by some used up crackhead whore in your OWN CHILDHOOD HOME
enjoy life, silly inkel :feelskek:

wont help anyone or anything besides my closest allies.

What’s wrong with helping people that need help? I don’t see the problem here.

He is getting cucked in his own house. The stranger foid got HIS old bedroom. His family is retarded. If you have no problem with random foids taking your personal bedroom, and you sleep on the couch, you are cucked.
Just prefer some unknown and random female over your own flesh and blood...

Offer them 20 bucks for sex

He is getting cucked in his own house. The stranger foid got HIS old bedroom. His family is retarded. If you have no problem with random foids taking your personal bedroom, and you sleep on the couch, you are cucked.
How is giving up your bed for one night cucked? It’s the nice thing to do. Hospitality is a Christian virtue. On the plus side, you can roll around in a bed that a foid slept in, win win situation.

If he lives with his parents, he should be happy that they haven’t kicked him out yet.

How is giving up your bed for one night cucked? It’s the nice thing to do.
Why cant the whore sleep on the couch? Why should he give up shit for foids he donesnt know? Sounds cucked as hell. ***OP isnt cucked since he clearly doesnt like the situation. Liking the situation would be cucked.
Hospitality is a Christian virtue. On the plus side, you can roll around in a bed that a foid slept in, win win situation.
:chad:
If he lives with his parents, he should be happy that they haven’t kicked him out yet.
This is somewhat fair, but still cucked to let the whore take his room. Family should always come before strangers, even when helping said stranger.

Ask yourself if someone would help if it was an ugly male instead.
Now she is raping your childhood memories.

She just left and I just had an argument with my mom about letting strangers sleep at home. What if she's a thief? And since I don't live with my mom what if I'm not home and my mom is left alone with a stranger?

And by the way she left my bed with such a bad smell that I will have to wash the covers.

Last edited: