Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Now that @Weed is gone....

I find it funny tbh

It's Over tbh ded srs ngl

There's no coming back from this one.

What a fool, uploading that gay pic, as if he wasnt already on thin ice with the mods.
he said he doesn't even wanna appeal lol

Hopefully someone

TBH. He was banned for being fakecel right?
Nah he was banned for posting some guys butthole.

The mods would never ban him for being the fakecel he was.

Nah he was banned for posting some guys butthole.

The mods would never ban him for being the fakecel he was.
Really? I feel like he could get a 4/10 Becky foid on tinder. Maybe not if the UK is even worse than the US but he just isn’t incel tier at all he’s high tier normie/low chadlite

Really? I feel like he could get a 4/10 Becky foid on tinder. Maybe not if the UK is even worse than the US but he just isn’t incel tier at all he’s high tier normie/low chadlite
The thing is, im pretty sure he could have and probably is. I just think he was here to shit post or pass the time. Im fairly certain he lives a normal life when he isn't on here posting pictures of that fat white guy everyone memes on for some reason.

I've never trusted him ever since i saw his picture.

The thing is, im pretty sure he could have and probably is. I just think he was here to shit post or pass the time. Im fairly certain he lives a normal life when he isn't on here posting pictures of that fat white guy everyone memes on for some reason.

I've never trusted him ever since i saw his picture.
Yea I mean “social skills” are a meme tbh he definitely isn’t celibate.

Yea I mean “social skills” are a meme tbh he definitely isn’t celibate.

He has high tier normie halo too. People literally defend him and call him an incel despite seeing a photo of him.

JFL, just shows most people here are no different then foids who worship chad.

He has high tier normie halo too. People literally defend him and call him an incel despite seeing a photo of him.

JFL, just shows most people here are no different then foids who worship chad.
Who here actually thinks he’s a incel?

Who here actually thinks he’s a incel?

Nothing against colvin, hes a cool guy, but he doesn't think weed is a fakecel.

JFL anyone who calls weed a "fakecel" is extremely deluded and gigacoping hard

Bummer thinks he isnt a fakecel as well.

why do u all call @Weed fakecel fucks wrong with u niggers

Also various people defend him, saying he's a "mentalcel" (I dont believe that exists).

Its high tier normie halo. He has no business being here, but of course people defend him. Halo is everything after all. If he was ugly and ascended people would be saying he is going to get cucked and shit talk him. But since he's a hightier normie-chadlite, people think its their duty to protect him.

@Colvin76 I believe in sub 8 law but don’t you think weed could get a 4/10 foid? I get that that’s below his looksmatch but I mean come on wouldnt we all be happy with a 4/10 foid?

Bummer thinks he isnt a fakecel as well.
Also various people defend him, saying he's a "mentalcel" (I dont believe that exists).

Its high tier normie halo. He has no business being here, but of course people defend him. Halo is everything after all. If he was ugly and ascended people would be saying he is going to get cucked and shit talk him. But since he's a hightier normie-chadlite, people think its their duty to protect him.
He has business being here as much as anyone else, even if he’s had sex and is a blackpilled normie (it’s stated in the rules people who have had sex are allowed but must be indistinguishable, which he was). Objectively he was a cool guy, people don’t want to talk about the fact he’s gotten this site and it’s users thousands of dollars with his giveaways and ewhore tactics...

there’s no “high tier normie halo” it’s more like “mega giga autist halo” because he was mega autism. I’m not defending him because he looks nice (which he doesn’t not frauded, I’ve seen it) but I’m defending him because he was practically special ed in his social skills.

Last edited:
@Colvin76 I believe in sub 8 law but don’t you think weed could get a 4/10 foid? I get that that’s below his looksmatch but I mean come on wouldnt we all be happy with a 4/10 foid?
At best, Weed could hope to betabuxx sub4 / landwhale foids.

Its over

At best, Weed could hope to betabuxx sub4 / landwhale foids.

Its over
Rlly dude that’s cope tbh. He moggs us out of the water. I’m not saying he can get a Stacy I believe in sub 8 he will get like 4-4.5 /10 foids. Maybe a 5/10 if he lucks out. Face it dude sub8 is real but he moggs us.

Rlly dude that’s cope tbh. He moggs us out of the water. I’m not saying he can get a Stacy I believe in sub 8 he will get like 4-4.5 /10 foids. Maybe a 5/10 if he lucks out. Face it dude sub8 is real but he moggs us.

Exactly. He is literally the definition of a fakecel