Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Now that the mask obligation is gone, my BDD is turning me suicidal

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
No sarcasm.

I was already severely depressed the year before Corona because I had studied looks theories thoroughly and come to the conclusion that it was over for me. Most lightings outside of my flat made me look uglier than I thought. Then came the virus and I never went out again without a mask. It covered my dirty skin and subhuman lower third and made my eye area look more compact. For 3 years I could go outside without too much anxiety.

Now I have to see my ugly face again in public mirrors and window reflections, realizing how much I get mogged by almost everyone, and that the looksmaxxing I did during the Covid years were completely futile. It’s becoming so depressing that I can’t enjoy the things I used to love like sitting in a cafe reading history books. Instead I feel dizzy and just want to escape. I wonder how long I could still hold out this way before killing myself, kek

Get well brocel, the retarded normies dont have shit at us

thugmaxx and wear a skimask everywhere you go

Sheisty Season is upon us wear a ski-mask and join the club brother

can you surgerymaxx?