Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Now rejected 3000 times.

(7 Ft Yakuza KPop stars with Big Asian Cocks)

insulting to tell the most well mannered race in the west that the reason they're incel is because they're horrible people, which is what she's indirectly doing

her comment is ironic since black foids have personality of monkeys in most cases

"PERSONALITY" :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Imagine if those high IQ ricecels decided to throw their manners and create Auschwitz complete with the weapons, gas chambers, and other high IQ means to eradicate population

personality? lol
ricecels are so beta they dont cheat or beat their wives so i dont see how they can have a "bad personality"

if you're a ricecel why do you put slavic in your username?

why can't ricecels just be themselves online. do you hate yourself that much?

I find so many blackpills on there

Bet she is bullshitting about personality mattering just to make the make her gender look good when the majority of females are all about lookism. Personality is just a meme.

Oh come on, curries are the "lowest' because there the most popular that is all. There easy to meme. there are many candiates for ugliest race, and curry is not one of them. Gulf arabs are one View attachment 99953View attachment 99954 and IMO the ugliest race of men is Guatemalans" View attachment 99956 View attachment 99957 View attachment 99958 there also the one of the shortest ethnictes in the world. Curries aint the most ugly, but rather the most popular of the ugly bunch.

fucking mexican andy is the truecel tbh

My dream is to be interrogated and subdued by Genghis Khan's enforcers, castrated and enslaved, then ranked to be his personal eunuch and the harem Guardian. I would ensure Every noodle whore knows her place. I would feed them with chopped of white chads' heads (actual heads, not cock heads) and teach them to be cutie traditional Wife fucking yellow guys only.

I fucking hate noodle whores and im not even Asian.

GAMEDEVCEL SMASH

Inceltears = brainlet retards

Cucktears are malicious and attack us daily so they deserve it.

168 at 5'4, not obese but colose to it
imagine in 2119 where the average foid is 5'5 and 196, with a 32.2 BMI :dafuckfeels:.
for some reson cucks think that peope back (1960) them where malnurished midgets

still extremely overweight and much heavier then me at 5'10

Men can't be friends with women this day and age with the social media, they'll just get publicly humiliated and become a meme with pictures like that.

He should be happy this noodlewhore let him to be near him without wearing a mask and suit. she's fuck white men only

Sad part is he facemoggs her in my opinion

Ive seen memes like this before.....back when i followed normie humor

She did this to show the chad in their friend circle that they're not actually together and that she's still available for their weekly casual sex appointment. Unfortunately for her it seems to have went viral and now she'll be exposed for being a leech whore most likely. But this is twitter so probably not.

Who even cares about noodlewhores? They are ugly, retarded and annoying as fuck. They are Total sluts and race traitor at the same Time JFL
Asian guys should not worry though. In Every white country there is percentage of stupid weaboo cunt subcultures and tokyo hotel fans who fuck yellow guys only.
The most fucked are curries. Or maybe you are a Paki. Pakis are fuckable somehow. I think they are a bit whiter than shitty skin Indian ethnicities and muslim mentality gives them less pussiness.

Love how that old cunt Dina is butthurt.
See how they started to say first:"y-you got that f-from braincels."

@tehgymcel420

the guy on the right with the muscles has an infantile face tho

We have all heard of weeaboo and koreaboo have you ever heard of curryboo ? We all know about yellow fever. But have anyone every heard of brownchitis ?

Every curry is a born incel. Even if he mogs the most GIGAs of Chads in veery aspect he will still be an incel till arranged marriage maxxing.
So be grateful for what you have.

True except for the WEAK part. Most of the time foids fear curries running rapefugee game. Wouldn't have happened if we were weak.