Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Now rejected 3000 times.

Maxresdefault

As expected of the truestblackcel

you really live up to your name sadly enough

bro i bet you this nigga didnt even approached 1 single foid in his life like that colvin u said haha

You were rejected 1000 times in a week. xd

What happen to that guy who was approaching 1000 girls till he got a date?

Incel worldwide

I can jump imagine OP going up to every foid he sees in public and asking them out and after the 1000th time he walks away dragging his head on the ground like cartoon character sulking

Really don't care.

Never liked holes much.

I switched doctors due to the Hmong nurses present.

Stop going after Asian women tbh. Asian women are too rich for your blood.

Volcels.is tbh

just forget women bro.. not meant for us. I just looked at my face in the mirror this morning... I became enraged [ jfl] and almost feel like punching myself to death

true, same go for the biggest tryones

of course. i was winging my white college buddy at a club one time. he started hitting on this group of asian girls. one of them told him, "can you tell your asian friend to not stand around us? gross!"

I’m sorry that happened to you

indeed ricewhores are the worst tbh. race traitors

What ???? Most curry couples I see are curry males and vurry females. Of course the curry chocks tries hard to get a white dick but usually they fail cuz Chad lites being too occupied by white and noodle whore.