Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Now I'm sure I've failed

I'm going to fail an important exam and basically it's over for me, I'm not getting a job anytime soon.
You mean you'll have to repeat a year of school and you wanted to graduate and get a job? Not sure why you're so eager to wageslave, but failing an exam sucks regardless. Let's hope you pass by some miracle.

I'm going to fail an important exam and basically it's over for me, I'm not getting a job anytime soon.
Sell drugs bro + Offer a course on udemy on how to start a business by selling cocaine / marijuana without getting caught etc….

Have a YouTube channel where you link your website and Offer one to one coaching video calls to mentor your clients.

School is liberal propaganda these days

How did you fail though ? Was it tough or did you not put in the work?

Sell drugs bro + Offer a course on udemy on how to start a business by selling cocaine / marijuana without getting caught etc….

Have a YouTube channel where you link your website and Offer one to one coaching video calls to mentor your clients.
Tbh I could teach privately. Some students in my uni already do it and they are worse students than me.

How did you fail though ? Was it tough or did you not put in the work?
Both I have to say. But the results are still not in so there is still a tiny chance...

just started college last year.
If you graduate without repeating classes this time, it's good but make sure you don't keep failing.

If you graduate without repeating classes this time, it's good but make sure you don't keep failing.
Thanks, I really tried and passed all the other classses with high marks but I just wasn't serious enough when it came to this one (and it's the hardest class in this year).

Thanks, I really tried and passed all the other classses with high marks but I just wasn't serious enough when it came to this one (and it's the hardest class in this year).
You don't have to worry too much about it if the class is too hard. Try to get materials in advance by using coursehero/studocu.., or maybe contact older students if you're on good terms with them, and see how you can prepare assignments in advance. Perhaps, you will get a headstart and it will prevent you from graduating late.

You don't have to worry too much about it if the class is too hard. Try to get materials in advance by using coursehero/studocu.., or maybe contact older students if you're on good terms with them, and see how you can prepare assignments in advance. Perhaps, you will get a headstart and it will prevent you from graduating late.
Yea I should do that in the future. I didn't expect it to be this hard honestly. But I could have tried harder and I would've done better. Fucking shit.

Yea I should do that in the future. I didn't expect it to be this hard honestly. But I could have tried harder and I would've done better. Fucking shit.
Good luck boyo...

No, I just won't get a job which is guaranteed to those who finish everything in a year

Bro I'm 24 and I've never worked, just started college last year.
oh ok

Signing for this site means you've failed

I doubt it's completely over for you based solely on that
Well, nobody wants someone like me, not even my own parents like me. And I'm always as fair and nice to them as I can be. I help them with everything too (we have a family business) but ofc that's not a real career so they don't like me.

Well, nobody wants someone like me, not even my own parents like me. And I'm always as fair and nice to them as I can be. I help them with everything too (we have a family business) but ofc that's not a real career so they don't like me.
Sounds like it's pretty over then :feelsbadman:

Do you have any advice when it comes to suicide by stabbing?
:dafuckfeels:

If you're dead set on peacing out, maybe consider a little more sane method. If I had to commit suicide right now, I'd probably go with not drinking (and eating by extension) anything for 3 days. You might wanna visit sanctioned suicide if that's where you're at.