Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

now i understand why Cicilians,Spanish are considered Niggers and Sandniggers

all southern europeans are niggers.

moortugal and spain: north african rapebabies
shitaly: arabic and north african rapebabies
balkans: turkish rapebabies

arabs are caucasian? therefore whiteys?

arabs are caucasian? therefore whiteys?
Some definately are lite skinded.
But Arab lands had LOADS of muslim immigration and slavery of all races for hundreds of years. Millions were taken from the Balkans and Europe by the Turks for example and sent all over the Middle East as servants, soldiers etc. Thats where the whitness lite skinnded comes from. Also any white cumskin who prefered Islam had to leave Christian Europe and go to Middle East.

Pure blooded Sandniggers are brown not pale like blue eyed devils

Theyre both semitic languages. Going by your logic even Nordics are curries since they all speak Indo European languages
Bra dont try to bullshit me with trying to use mumbo jumbo to confuse my brains.

Languages can have a common root but have diverged over thousands of years.

Those languages in the video are basically the same fcuking language just different dialects like UK/Amerimutts.

Dont try your bullshitting me buddybwoy

Bra dont try to bullshit me with trying to use mumbo jumbo to confuse my brains.

Languages can have a common root but have diverged over thousands of years.

Those languages in the video are basically the same fcuking language just different dialects like UK/Amerimutts.

Dont try your bullshitting me buddybwoy
You realise they pick the common parts on purpose right? Sicilian is a different language. Arabic has several dialects such as Egyptian, Darija, Iraqi etc Sicilian isn’t one of them and its written in the Latin script

Are Greeks niggers too?
more Turkic/Sand mixed race with cumskins. Not much nigger blood there I guess because of geographic location and not a big history of nigger slavery there either.

all southern europeans are niggers.

moortugal and spain: north african rapebabies
shitaly: arabic and north african rapebabies
balkans: turkish rapebabies
Cope harder nigger
They loved our skin so much cus we were pure they kidnnaped us to make turks white

You realise they pick the common parts on purpose right? Sicilian is a different language. Arabic has several dialects such as Egyptian, Darija, Iraqi etc Sicilian isn’t one of them and its written in the Latin script
Obviously its written in Latin because the Italians reconqured the island and christianised it. Like duhhhh dude

Obviously its written in Latin because the Italians reconqured the island and christianised it. Like duhhhh dude
>completely ignores the main point of my reply

more Turkic/Sand mixed race with cumskins. Not much nigger blood there I guess because of geographic location and not a big history of nigger slavery there either.
There was some Turkish mixing due to Ottoman influence and you see it in some parts of Greece, but Greeks are 100% not the niggers of anywhere, especially not Europe JFL. The word Europe is literally a Greek word.

>completely ignores the main point of my reply
Dude I didnt ignore it.

Sicilian is just like English, a mixed up language of German, French and Celtic words.

English German
fat : fett
hair : haare
hand : hand
foot : fuß
ball : ball
five : fünf
six : sechs
seven : sieben

same goes for Sicilian language

Last edited:
There was some Turkish mixing due to Ottoman influence and you see it in some parts of Greece, but Greeks are 100% not the niggers of anywhere, especially not Europe JFL. The word Europe is literally a Greek word.
yeah i meant if they mixed then with cumskins , turks and some Sands. Obviously those Chads made Greek foids pantys wet, its blackpill 101. So any mix is from those people because there werent any niggers in Greece thats what I meant

yeah i meant if they mixed then with cumskins , turks and some Sands. Obviously those Chads made Greek foids pantys wet, its blackpill 101. So any mix is from those people because there werent any niggers in Greece thats what I meant
:feelsokman:

Cope harder nigger
They loved our skin so much cus we were pure they kidnnaped us to make turks white
they made turks white and they made balkaniggers niggers