Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now I understand what people mean when they say subhuman latinos

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
All my life I only knew Eurocucks and niggers. I thought only niggers and white trash are the lowest of incels and ugly foids on earth, obviously theres Tyrones and Stacys their but you get my point.

Then I stumbled on this video and saw that subhumanity is not just reserved for niggers or white subhuman trash that look like gorillas. Pure bred Aztec, Mayans etc etc are super short, have big noses, flat faces, the kings of the incels in the Americas.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysiEyAQ27P4

Last edited:
They're mongoloids , my people

This is what pure blood subhuman black women look like, cant grow hair, look like gorillas, big nose breathing up all the air, need to wear wigs and weave because hair doesnt grow etc etc

In USA they say Beyonce, Alishia Keys and that famous mixed blood actor foid(forgot her name) are black. No they not black, they are hybrids or mixed bloods. Look at the video to know a blue blood black foid

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fMX7gzS9J8

May i add they have the most arrogant attitude on public transport when they speak on their mobiles. So noisy i feel like punching them in the face they are so loud .

Asian ethnicity but Aztecs Mayans are basically part of the Mongoloid race as well as Eskimos
ok i get ya. Then why they say whites discovered america when its obvious discovered it long time ago already before whites

Cope their foids mog I would be with one if they wanted me

being a spic is a humiliating curse, worse as it is.

Cope their foids mog I would be with one if they wanted me
Yeah well obviously the men are screwed though, 5'3'' flat face, big nose. Those foids you talking about are they pure bloods or hybrids?

Yeah well obviously the men are screwed though, 5'3'' flat face, big nose. Those foids you talking about are they pure bloods or hybrids?
I'm open to both but they both don't want me they are jbw for the most part

Non-White = subhuman.
Sad but true.

May i add they have the most arrogant attitude on public transport when they speak on their mobiles. So noisy i feel like punching them in the face they are so loud .
In USA or Meixko?