Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now i know why straight men dont want to be around gays

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
The simple reason is because they will shoot their shot with you. They will try to flirt with you and even touch you if they get comfortable with you. I've had this happen to me on some occasions. To a gay man, turning a straight man into a fellow gay is the ultimate conquest. Fags are down to fuck any time but turning a straight man gay is the ultimate achievement. And then when you reject them, because you are not a faggot, they get angry and frustrated with you. They have a strong sense of entitlement. I once had this big fat ugly black faggot continuously try to bump into me at work because I wouldnt reciprocate his eye contact. Every time he would look at me I would just ignore him, so I guess that hurt his fragile ego. Like what do you want me to do? I'm not a faggot.

If we are desperate these faggots are worse than that.

The simple reason is because they will shoot their shot with you.
they must spread their plague as a way to confirm their own toxic existence. They numb their consciousness to their gay heresy with each gay they convert.

A lot of gay faggots did that shit to me

Disgusting,I wish they got killed

View: https://youtu.be/G1qAK7qYvyA

How bisexual faggots annoyed me when they were around me, except obviously we weren't 2d anime foid trannies and they didn't pet my fucking head fast as fuck like some anime midget foid child :lasereyes: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I know what is like to have a gay trying to engage with me, is gross. In regards to gays doing PDA in front of me, i do not bother, i only boher if it is a normal couple doing it, especially teen ones or in my age group.

The succubi's most underhanded disguise. Stay headstrong.

Never happened to me. Where i live faggots learn to keep it in the closet

Never had an interaction with a gay person where I was getting hit on

Amalgamation is baked into the leftist paradigm

They are like parasites.

never had this happen, I am too subhuman looking for even gays to consider as a last resort. whatever :feelsclown: