Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Now for even becoming a foid's friend, you need to be attractive

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
So I was sitting in my class and I was stalking a random foid on facebook (I know no uses facebook anymore but I was just bored af) and then a foid asked who am I stalking (she just wanted to make fun of me I guess)
I lied to her that she is a friend of mine so they all asked me to show her picture and she was attractive so one normie said "damn dude" but the fucking foid replied "how come you have such a beautiful friend like her you don't even know how to talk to girls". I said to her "wtf are you talking about? I told you she is just my friend how does looks matter in friendship?"
So get it guys you can't even be a beta orbiter for foids anymore you need to be a chad even for that :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Yeah it always mattered

There's no friend for your Facebook!

Foids want tall skinny nerds with cute faces as friends. (White ofc btw)

You can’t be below average if you want to be friends with foids but who actually wants platonic relationships with foids? Not fucking me nor should any incel

no thanks i dont want foid friends

You need to be at least a 5/10 to have female friends, 6-7/10 and above is when they start considering you as dating material (based on their own looks level)

Don't know about that.

Nope. You need decent face or good frame with height tbh.
Frame is cope, foids always go for skinny tallfag with shit frame, while a manlet with good frame looks like steve from minecraft.

You can’t be below average if you want to be friends with foids but who actually wants platonic relationships with foids? Not fucking me nor should any incel
Very true

They want nerds and quirky fags. Not subhumans

We are cannon fodder

Stating the obvious bro. Also, why feed a foids already overinflated ego and become her cuck. Cucks are scum. Death would be preferable.

Hasn’t it always been like this? You have to be attractive enough that they are not embarrassed to be seen with you

If you're unattractive, trying to win a girl over is harder than rocket science.

So get it guys you can't even be a beta orbiter for foids anymore you need to be a chad even for that :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Over for chad orbiters or chorbiters for short.