Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Now feeeahmayle sex-workers are bashing sex dolls...JUST LOL!

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
OK from earlier today, a feminist was against sex dolls...

https://incels.is/threads/roasties-bashing-sex-dolls-again.75290/#post-1421276

NOW, its the actual female sex workers...LOL...I wonder why???? What could be their motivation for this?

Brothel workers fight back against sex robots, claiming the technology promotes violence against women
  • Sex workers at Sheila's Ranch in Arizona have slammed the idea of sex robots
  • The women say the technology is dehumanizing and dangerous for women
  • One woman says sex doll brothels suggest sex workers are to be 'used and abused'
506DA18600000578-6187217-image-m-17_1537402557306.jpg

but just like I said earlier.....Asian manufacturing don't care about nobodys opinion.

506DA91200000578-6187217-image-a-13_1537402533723.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...chnology-promotes-violence-against-women.html

why would you pay to fuck a doll anyway

This is kinda understandable, because they pay their bills by riding dicks, if people start buying sex dolls their business will be completely fucked.

But I smirk when SJW feminist liberal roasties cry over this, because they are afraid of running out of beta bux, they know they can't lock down chads. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is kinda understandable, because they pay their bills by riding dicks

No thats why its so funny. Instead of mentioning the all too obvious reason $$$$$$$$

they go for the feminist reasons because it will give them more political traction. Never forget that feminism ONLY exists in countries with white women for a reason. soon enough even the most backwoods Chang in Asia will have himself a battery-powered blonde white Stacy thhough.

This is kinda understandable, because they pay their bills by riding dicks, if people start buying sex dolls their business will be completely fucked.

But I smirk when SJW feminist liberal roasties cry over this, because they are afraid of running out of beta bux, they know they can't lock down chads. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
why would you pay to fuck a doll anyway

Just buy one.

High iq. Too bad for them it's not our job to pick up chad's trash.

They want to completly destroy incels

" teehee oh no i am gonna get less money because there will be less dudes who will want to fuck me, oh woe is me waa waa waa"