Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now blackpill is conquering the world

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win"

Black pill spread like black death. No one escapes the truth.

Now let all male population to deal with it.
Whole genetation are rising blackpilled.

Will they vote for feministic goverment?
Or they would prefer another one staged blu eyed pseudo right wing clown?
No. They will choose world power that gives them real advantage , not lies and empty promises. And this shall not be west world power.
All feministic boleshit will need more forse in order to submit its male sitizend wich will lead to uprisal perhapse?
Anyway we can clearly see that west empire paid too high cost for mantaining faggotry and feminism.
When woman appeares on political stage empire ends ( romans greeks and all the rest colllapced when woman had become emancipated).
The western idea of civilisation was too expencive to mantain on scarce and running out resourses and lies.
But what are you truecels ( fuck larpers to hell) thinking about it?

You are overestimating the cognitive abilities of the average person

It's not easy either, especially for bluepilled cowards who will do anything to hold onto their false beliefs
What would be your suggestion for effective recruting of new incels?

When woman appeares on political stage empire ends ( romans greeks and all the rest colllapced when woman had become emancipated).
The western idea of civilisation was too expencive to mantain on scarce and running out resourses and lies.

And yet even now we still are not immunized to this problem, will it ever happen? Maybe in the next upheaval?

What would be your suggestion for effective recruting of new incels?

We have all the scientific evidence on our side so if they choose to ignore it there is no point to argue with people like that. Let them figure it out on their own. Maybe they will come around in 5-10 more years of suffering

REEEEEE IM PICKLE RICK POSITIVE VIBES AND QUOTES :DDDDD I LUV SCIENCY STUFF BTW

o be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

it collapsed before and then the same shit happened again, let's hope something changes this time around
Im not interested in ideal society. Im in hell in every society. The thing is to inflict as much mayhem as possible. Incel workd for mayhem not for utopias.

You are overestimating the cognitive abilities of the average person
A significant minority of zoomers are now redpilled (in multiple ways) at the very least. The kids who sat at the back of the class, or who simply weren't bitchboys whose opinions always contorted to fit what was acceptable, are now quite often onto the Jews and recognisethat the majority of women behave like horrible cunts. It's just not acceptable for them to talk about it.

A significant minority of zoomers are now redpilled (in multiple ways) at the very least. The kids who sat at the back of the class, or who simply weren't bitchboys whose opinions always contorted to fit what was acceptable, are now quite often onto the Jews and recognisethat the majority of women behave like horrible cunts. It's just not acceptable for them to talk about it.

I've noticed this also.

We have all the scientific evidence on our side so if they choose to ignore it there is no point to argue with people like that. Let them figure it out on their own. Maybe they will come around in 5-10 more years of suffering

o be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
In this moment I am euphoric
SUPER SOYBOY CALVO

Im hopeless about the next generation tbh. They are getting fucked by feminism.

It doesnt change a motherfucking thang when 99% of the population is a bunch of pussywhipped cucks who would walk on a tightrope across a canyon for a foid. Every Foid is valuable because she can shit out kids, males are disposable unless they are top tier or high status. Just fucking honk