Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Notifications?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 279
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,620
Online
11h 12m
This is the first time I've used an actual forum and I'm wondering if there's a way to know if someone has replied to one of your posts? Apart from checking each thread you've posted in every time.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
5h 10m
If I remember correctly the admin said that that feature will be added soon. Its high priority I guess
 
D

DeformedIncel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1
Online
0
I believe, while making a post, you can check a box that say to notify you in case of a response.
 
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,620
Online
11h 12m
11gaijin said:
If I remember correctly the admin said that that feature will be added soon. Its high priority I guess

That's great news.


DeformedIncel said:
I believe, while making a post, you can check a box that say to notify you in case of a response.

You can only subscribe to the entire thread and get notified for every post at the moment, if I've understood it correctly.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
Notifications must be implemented or it's over tbh tbh
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
5h 10m
Weed said:
Notifications must be implemented or it's over tbh tbh

Why do you say tbh twice? And what exactly does it mean? I assumed to be honest.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
11gaijin said:
Weed said:
Notifications must be implemented or it's over tbh tbh

Why do you say tbh twice? And what exactly does it mean? I assumed to be honest.

Autism but no real explanation tbh tbh... Lookism user always did tbh tbhs and I found it funny as well as his gif usages tbh tbh https://lookism.net/search.php?action=results&sid=81c56ed4606d238e9543d4d3b87ad5e4
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
5h 10m
Weed said:
11gaijin said:
Weed said:
Notifications must be implemented or it's over tbh tbh

Why do you say tbh twice? And what exactly does it mean? I assumed to be honest.

Autism but no real explanation tbh tbh... Lookism user always did tbh tbhs and I found it funny as well as his gif usages tbh tbh https://lookism.net/search.php?action=results&sid=81c56ed4606d238e9543d4d3b87ad5e4

hehe yeah its funny, kek
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 14h 45m
aren't forum subscriptions what you're looking for?

bottom left of the page


FqXBJYC.png
 
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,620
Online
11h 12m
blickpall said:
aren't forum subscriptions what you're looking for?

bottom left of the page


Doesn't this subscribe to the entire thread and every post that's made on it? I want notifications only when someone replies to one of my threads/posts.

 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
PM notifications are so clunky :/
 
zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
22,420
Online
77d 10m
notifies me
 
T

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
27,015
Online
187d 2h 50m
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,980
Online
2d 17h 17m
Damn, this takes me back. I wonder how OP is doing these days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

TheDarkEnigma
Replies
16
Views
281
HyperVersager_4EVER
HyperVersager_4EVER
nice_try
Replies
25
Views
415
YuiIsMyCope
Y
SlayerSlayer
Replies
17
Views
612
Dotrinfobe
Dotrinfobe
Freetard
Replies
6
Views
243
Freetard
Freetard
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top