Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Notice that shitskins and chinks have an unusual hate for animals(specifically dogs)

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★★
I saw videos online of dogs being tied up, skinned alive, beaten etc. for food and in some cases just for fur all over Asia. There are dogs on the streets of some Asian nations who get shot , beaten and tortured just for fun. Heard about a video of some Chinese ppl boiling a dog alive and laughing.

Yeah, idiots will claim that whites eat chicken and cow, but at least we don't usually beat them, boil them alive, kill them for fun etc. In fact the USA and mostly all of Europe has laws on slaughtering animals and larger animals (cows and pigs) must be bolted before being killed.

Even majority black/Hispanic Americans neighborhoods- stray dogs and cats everywhere.

Lower empathy in the case of chinks, lower empathy + worse impulse control and generally higher aggression due to low IQ in nigs, curries, etc.

They saw one to many @Retardfuel posts

Lower empathy in the case of chinks, lower empathy + worse impulse control and generally higher aggression as a result of low IQ in nigs, curries, etc.
"worse impulse control" Worse at listening to what their body is telling them? Jfl ur very brainwashed

"worse impulse control" Worse at listening to what their body is telling them? Jfl ur very brainwashed
So if their body is telling them to shit in the street they should do that? I mean they do already, but I think that’s pretty gross

I saw videos online of dogs being tied up, skinned alive, beaten etc. for food and in some cases just for fur all over Asia. There are dogs on the streets of some Asian nations who get shot , beaten and tortured just for fun. Heard about a video of some Chinese ppl boiling a dog alive and laughing.

Yeah, idiots will claim that whites eat chicken and cow, but at least we don't usually beat them, boil them alive, kill them for fun etc. In fact the USA and mostly all of Europe has laws on slaughtering animals and larger animals (cows and pigs) must be bolted before being killed.

Even majority black/Hispanic Americans neighborhoods- stray dogs and cats everywhere.
They're based for hating dogs. I appreciate that.

So if their body is telling them to shit in the street they should do that? I mean they do already, but I think that’s pretty gross
No but u mention higher aggression and low impulse control as a bad thing. If u needed to throw a cup of water at a random person who would u choose? A cumskin or a nigger? Most people would probably choose the cumskin because they know the cumskin is probably a cuck and wont do anything while the nigger is more dangerous and will get revenge on you because he has "worse impulse control". If ur getting bullied at school u will probably have fantasies about killing your bully but man made laws and your "impulse control" that you learned at school prevents you from doing it. Aggression and low impulse control are good things. Having "high impulse control" and "low aggression" is basically being a cuck (Im not promoting violence with this and do not do anything illegal)

Last edited:
Stray dogs are dangerous and they're attacking people on a regular basis.

Ironically, it's illegal to eat and kill dogs in curryland.

Defending dogs is a foid / betabux deluxe trait, just saying

Lower empathy in the case of chinks, lower empathy + worse impulse control and generally higher aggression due to low IQ in nigs, curries, etc.
Its because dogs are a hassle to clean up and arent effective
my dog got poisoned before a burglary attempt

Defending dogs is a foid / betabux deluxe trait, just saying
Who said anything about not eating any meat or extreme animal rights? You are going from one extreme to the next.And yes, if ppl want to treat dogs like that, then they can as long as they are not hurting anyone. Difference between slaughtering an animal humanly and torturing them for fun you retarded, shitskin.

Who said anything about not eating any meat or extreme animal rights?
Not me?
You are going from one extreme to the next.And yes, if ppl want to treat dogs like that, then they can as long as they are not hurting anyone. Difference between slaughtering an animal humanly and torturing them for fun you retarded, shitskin.
Whites, germanic whites eat dogs too, cope and seethe there is nothing you can do to save them.

Not me?

Whites, germanic whites eat dogs too, cope and seethe there is nothing you can do to save them.
Shut up you fucking shitskin , savage. If they do, then they kill them humanely. Same with all the other animals, unlike you savage shitskins.

Not me?

Worthless shitskin, savage.

I am assuming from your question that you’re either a completely disturbed nutjob or maybe a clown who thinks that this is in some weird way funny to ask. Germany is a civilized country and unless you’re from a gutter in some poor 3rd world country you should know that civilized people don’t condone eating PETS.

If you were genuinely concerned about animal abuse, you wouldn't have overlooked the unjustified killing of wolves and foxes for fur by the same methods described in your opening post. But you focusing solely on dogs, you're revealing a double standard. I hate you dogs owners, you are all hypocrites when it comes to animal rights, your pets are responsible for the deaths of thousands of other pets per year.
Shut up you fucking shitskin , savage. If they do, then they kill them humanely. Same with all the other animals, unlike you savage shitskins.
Since you won't stop name calling..
origin-95.jpg

I'm white, and I'm refuting the central point, there is no human or inhuman murder, all murder is the same.
It's clear who is the savage here.

If you were genuinely concerned about animal abuse, you wouldn't have overlooked the unjustified killing of wolves and foxes for fur by the same methods described in your opening post. But you focusing solely on dogs, you're revealing a double standard. I hate you dogs owners, you are all hypocrites when it comes to animal rights, your pets are responsible for the deaths of thousands of other pets per year.

Since you won't stop name calling..
origin-95.jpg

I'm white, and I'm refuting the central point, there is no human or inhuman murder, all murder is the same.
It's clear who is the savage here.
You are a retard.
You claim that whites eat chicken and cow, but at least we don't usually beat them, boil them alive, kill them for fun etc. In fact the USA and mostly all of Europe has laws on slaughtering animals and larger animals (cows and pigs) must be bolted before being killed.

Huge difference between a bolt to the head and sadistic torture. Fucking retard. If you take a cow and then skin it alive for 8 hours and throw away the carcus, thats different than bolting its head in a split second for food.

You have to be the biggest retard on planet earth to not understand that.

You are a retard.
You claim that whites eat chicken and cow, but at least we don't usually beat them, boil them alive, kill them for fun etc. In fact the USA and mostly all of Europe has laws on slaughtering animals and larger animals (cows and pigs) must be bolted before being killed.

Huge difference between a bolt to the head and sadistic torture. Fucking retard. If you take a cow and then skin it alive for 8 hours and throw away the carcus, thats different than bolting its head in a split second for food.

You have to be the biggest retard on planet earth to not understand that.
As I mentioned before, all killing of animals for consumption is unjustifiable especially when synthetic alternatives are available today. If you still find a way to justify this killing, then you're not different than the non-whites you hate.
You are just embarassing yourself in front of everyone at this point, you got raped in my previous post, let the thread dump itself.

As I mentioned before, all killing of animals for consumption is unjustifiable especially when synthetic alternatives are available today. If you still find a way to justify this killing, then you're not different than the non-whites you hate.
You are just embarassing yourself in front of everyone at this point, you got raped in my previous post, let the thread dump itself.

You claim that whites eat chicken and cow, but at least we don't usually beat them, boil them alive, kill them for fun etc. At least not legally. In fact, the USA and mostly all of Europe has laws on slaughtering animals and larger animals (cows and pigs) must be bolted before being killed.

Huge difference between a bolt to the head and sadistic torture. Genius. If you take a cow and then skin it alive for 8 hours and throw away the body for get a laugh, thats different than bolting its head in a split second for food.

ONE is somewhat unjustified, the other is completely barbaric and sadistic.

ONE is somewhat unjustified
At least we agree on that point.

You're not condoning animal torture, and although I haven't specifically mentioned it, my stance should be clear since I'm against all forms of animal consumption.

I'm aware of large Chinese online communities dedicated to this type of content (animal torture), but unfortunately, there's little we can do to stop it.

However, we can at least raise awareness about the immorality of consuming animal products when there are synthetic alternatives that are 99.9% identical. Sadly, the average american is unlikely to try anything synthetic.

Last edited:
That said, I strongly dislike aggressive dog breeds and their owners. These pets pose a threat to the neighborhood's non-dog animals, and their owners seem to take pride in being seen as problematic or dangerous. I really hate them.

View: https://youtu.be/ZyJJcHuuE9A?si=5w1Ii-jVqhU4Mymw

Dogs aren't "animals" by nature btw
They're mutants. Nature or God did not create the domestic dog.

You are likely uneducated and from a third world country. Fucking shitskin. Thats why you lack critical thinking skills and compassion. The country you reside in has chit for education and it clearly shows. You probably want to live in a western nation, but want to bring your savage ways to that nation.

You claim that whites eat chicken and cow, but at least we don't usually beat them, boil them alive, kill them for fun etc. At least not legally. In fact, the USA and mostly all of Europe has laws on slaughtering animals and larger animals (cows and pigs) must be bolted before being killed.

Huge difference between a bolt to the head and sadistic torture. Genius. If you take a cow and then skin it alive for 8 hours and throw away the body for get a laugh, thats different than bolting its head in a split second for food.

You have to be the biggest dumbass on planet earth to not understand that. No wonder why you people can't build a decent civilization and have to run to the west for a better life. 0 compassion or critical thinking skills leads to garbage societies like the one you live in.

Westcucks aren’t the arbiters of morality anymore. Deal with it dogfucker

Hating dogs is 100% understandable. They’re annoying parasites for the most part

I'm kinda getting to that point of detestation with dogs because of the dogpill from his posts and their loudness
Same. I liked dogs when I was a kid, but now I hate them not only because they’re a nuisance, but also because they are an affront to nature

Breeding strains of dysgenic dogs is already a form of torture

Who gives a fuck? What makes dogs more special & superior to other animals? If only people showed the same amount of sympathy towards babies & children who are regularly mauled by these disgusting little shits. Dogs terrorize wildlife & livestock as well.

Pigs are smarter & friendlier than dogs yet I don't see you crying about people eating bacon.

Fuck dogs

I'm ethnic and have a dog

I cant stand cats because im eextremly allergic.

and i dislike dogs just because these mutts are a pest.

True but i'd say whites have gone too far with the idea of liberalism and emancipation of foids, children, animals, body limbs... And this unusual compassion for mindless beasts stems from it.

I don't. I love animals.

In fact I find many people here attitudes toward animals disturbing.

I don't understand these western moralfags, who support the torture of cows and pigs in factory farms, and then still have the audacity, to criticize other cultures for killing dogs.

I would literally not hesitate a second to defend my doggo if i would have to kill someone

I dislike dogs.
They bark, they shit, they spill their saliva, they destroy things, and sometimes they might turn even against their masters.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back