Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Notice how the other two look for approval from what the alpha Stacy says

women are a hivemind. their opinions never stray from the group and they only want what other women want.

Why the fuck did they all have to laugh at once.

women are a hivemind. their opinions never stray from the group and they only want what other women want.

Just to add there's also a delay in the laughs. Hivemind is real

if i hear one more caucasian ''incel'' claim racecel is not a thing im gna ER

It's like watching a HS movie...fucking foids, i hope they die.

video's not loading.. is there another link maybe on another site?

I find some guys are like that too, they are the ones who look like your stereotypical bros.

How has that got anything to do with the blackpill?

if i hear one more caucasian ''incel'' claim racecel is not a thing im gna ER

That video would trigger me if I wasn't already aware of how much they hate Asians. As it is, that's just expected.

noones forcing you to live in white countries

Ethnic countries are for Whites only. There are entire threads about White incels moving to Asia and become Chad. Look at my signature for instance.

That hive mentality, similar to guys with significant others having more girls flirt with them since they are seen as higher valued.

Ethnic countries are for Whites only. There are entire threads about White incels moving to Asia and become Chad. Look at my signature for instance.
Number of whites in Asia is so low you can live your entire life as an Asian without seeing one white person.
If ethnics moved back to their countries they wouldn't have problems with being rejected for their race.
What's more the webm is about white women. Those don't exist in Asia.

Number of whites in Asia is so low you can live your entire life as an Asian without seeing one white person.
If ethnics moved back to their countries they wouldn't have problems with being rejected for their race.
What's more the webm is about white women. Those don't exist in Asia.

This is a White mans world. The rest of us are just extras. Local wildlife and fauna. Non-White countries belongs to White men.

This is a White mans world. The rest of us are just extras. Local wildlife and fauna. Non-White countries belongs to White men.
Well that's a bit too much to say bro...

If you are not a chang, white girls do not consider you human.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back