Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Notice How Much More Cleaner and Sexually Appealing This Looks

  • Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,178
Online
71d 4h 50m
FGC_Types.svg
 
L

Letmego

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
757
Online
0
No, not really. I imagine having it sewn shut like that makes it reek like hell. Plus they cant piss properly. They are gross enough down there as it is. It doesnt actually tighten them either. Waste of time. We aren't barbarians.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,178
Online
71d 4h 50m
Letmego said:
No, not really. I imagine having it sewn shut like that makes it reek like hell. Plus they cant piss properly. They are gross enough down there as it is. It doesnt actually tighten them either. Waste of time. We aren't barbarians.

It is both aesthetically pleasing to look at and reduces female promiscuity, at least type I is necessary although type  II is ideal and type III is personally excessive imo. Also, even with type III there is a large enough hole for females to piss with. It does not matter if it reeks since no self respecting man is going to put his face down there.
 
L

Letmego

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
757
Online
0
universallyabhorred said:
It is both aesthetically pleasing to look at and reduces female promiscuity, at least type I is necessary although type  II is ideal and type III is personally excessive imo. Also, even with type III there is a large enough hole for females to piss with. It does not matter if it reeks since no self respecting man is going to put his face down there.

With type III there is not a hole large enough to piss with, its actually quite a common problem. I dont wanna put ,y cock in something  that smells that bad either lmao.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,178
Online
71d 4h 50m
Letmego said:
With type III there is not a hole large enough to piss with, its actually quite a common problem. I dont wanna put ,y cock in something  that smells that bad either lmao.

LOL what makes you think regular pussy smells good? Also I specifically mentioned that type III was a bit excessive in fact the female would have to its orifice re-opened before having sex, so it is unlikely you would even be able to fuck a femoid with type III. Also why does it matter to you if the female is able to urinate properly or not?
 
A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
931
Online
45m
I've honestly never had a problem with female genital mutilation. I see it as a valid, preventative measure to whoredom, as any penetration would be extremely painful. Figure 4 being the best option for us incels who want to unleash pain & suffering tbh. Just imagine how tight, and painful it must be for someone with type III.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,178
Online
71d 4h 50m
Anonymous said:
I've honestly never had a problem with female genital mutilation. I see it as a valid, preventative measure to whoredom, as any penetration would be extremely painful. Figure 4 being the best option for couples looking to getting married.

I have a problem with it being called "female genital mutilation" instead it should be referred to as female circumcision to emphasize the fact that it as natural a procedure as male circumcision. Why should one be banned, while the other is performed almost regularly to the vast majority of men, normies and femoids are such hypocrites.
 
A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
931
Online
45m
Real as fuck
 
Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
216
Online
21m
Femoid genital mutilation should be a mandatory procedure that every cunt should undergo.
 
L

Letmego

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
757
Online
0
universallyabhorred said:
LOL what makes you think regular pussy smells good? Also I specifically mentioned that type III was a bit excessive in fact the female would have to its orifice re-opened before having sex, so it is unlikely you would even be able to fuck a femoid with type III. Also why does it matter to you if the female is able to urinate properly or not?

If it cant piss, imagine it trying to produce offspring. I guess its just against my tastes to have some sniveling cowering slave. It would be too revolting to fuck. But perhaps i live in fantasy where i could find one femoid that desires me the way they would a chad
 
L

Letmego

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
757
Online
0
knajjd said:
reminder that the clitoris is an UNDEVELOPED PENIS, and that a female cannot be fully and truly female before that disgusting thing is cut off.

Its actually the reversal unfortunately. Its fucking appalling but its of little consequence since the femcunts cant throw it in our face without shaming themselves and achieving overwhelming levels of hypocrisy with their delusional "multiple genders" argument. In fact i highly doubt the retarded cunts are even aware of something like biology. They rarely make it past nursing school let alone actual noble medical pursuits.
 

Similar threads

Ellsworth
Replies
28
Views
318
InMinecraft
InMinecraft
H
Replies
13
Views
562
CopingForBrutality
CopingForBrutality
mistersinister
Replies
4
Views
176
Ducky
Ducky
GermanManlet
Replies
4
Views
176
Broly
B
CopingForBrutality
Replies
10
Views
209
Fannigan
Fannigan
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top