Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Notice how jestermaxx is the last hope for Asians in the west?

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
I'm tagging JFL but this is serious (as all my threads are), I'll be honest I met a great amount of Asians at EU universities, the only real shot they have (along with curries) is jestermaxx. Every Asian guy who is not on the spectrum and not an incel is ultimately going to end up jestermaxxing to the absolute fucking extreme in order to find some slut who'll fuck him just to try.

Go to any female-forum (no, forget it.. dont do it, let me soak in the shit), and you'll see what I mean about Asians and Curries, but Asians specifically as Curries seem to not even exist in any context here.

Now before you accuse me of race baiting this isnt about race motherfucker it's about what women want in a man. Notice - man, so none of yall anyways. There are things Asians naturally can not offer, same with curries, just like white incels cant offer those things too... the thing is with Asians the frame is smaller by default, dick is smaller by default, and those things they need to compensate for.

So how do they compensate?

Well you guessed it (probably not):
Jester-fucking-maxx to the max.

Not a single non-jestermaxxed Asian who's had any smallest success on the dating market out of hundreds of asians I've come in contact with.

And fair to say every single Asian girl fucked a white guy during her stay here.

That's years of daily contact with these whores in education.

God damn mothefucking over for Asians (and never began for Curries) in the hellhole western world.

Last edited:
jestermaxing, NTpill and any other bullshit like this is just a repackaged bluepill

Jestermaxxing only leads to people bullying you

Asians are the biggest bluepillers of all, no doubt. Single biggest bluepillers.

Now before you accuse me of race baiting this isnt about race motherfucker it's about what women want in a man. Notice - man, so none of yall anyways. There are things Asians naturally can not offer, same with curries, just like white incels cant offer those things too... the thing is with Asians the frame is smaller by default, dick is smaller by default, and those things they need to compensate for.
Very true. 6'0 asian with 6 inch cock is above average for his race but only average compared to white men.

Chinks are cringe

There are things Asians naturally can not offer, same with curries, just like white incels cant offer those things too... the thing is with Asians the frame is smaller by default, dick is smaller by default, and those things they need to compensate for.
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

In my personal experience, the biggest jestermaxxers are the manlets. I went to school with this (roughly) 5'4" guy and he would try way too hard to be funny. Every single day, every sentence he speaks he tried to (and often fails) to be funny. He also did zoomer fortnite dances in class :feelsohgod:

In my personal experience, the biggest jestermaxxers are the manlets. I went to school with this (roughly) 5'4" guy and he would try way too hard to be funny. Every single day, every sentence he speaks he tried to (and often fails) to be funny. He also did zoomer fortnite dances in class :feelsohgod:
And which races have the most manlets?

Exactly.