Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Notice how it's always incels in denial who say the black pill is false?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Whenever it's a foid they just say "we don't owe you anything!" Or my favorite "you can live happily without sex sweetie." They don't really deny the black pill as much mock us. Meanwhile the incels in denial aka the "virgin but not incels" make up ridiculous stories about how their 3'2 balding indian friend got laid or how all it takes is confidence and looks don't matter! You can really tell what the person behind these is thinking to themselves.

"we don't owe you anything!"
I will slaughter you in the most brutal way. And I will emotinally hurt you so bad only thing you will have is blank stare for the rest of your life.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Whenever it's a foid they just say "we don't owe you anything!" Or my favorite "you can live happily without sex sweetie." They don't really deny the black pill as much mock us. Meanwhile the incels in denial aka the "virgin but not incels" make up ridiculous stories about how their 3'2 balding indian friend got laid or how all it takes is confidence and looks don't matter! You can really tell what the person behind these is thinking to themselves.
Tell the the story of your rape victim female friend you know who is living a good life after rape, and rapes shouldn’t matter.

I will slaughter you in the most brutal way. And I will emotinally hurt you so bad only thing you will have is blank stare for the rest of your life.

@Zer0/∞ lately

Women don't owe you shit:soy: